cop drugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hi i god idea for cops when cop see plant he can destroi it and get some money but why you dont make it like he take it and then he have to bring it to some npc in PD like evidence and get money for that also instead of just 200 per plant make it more so cops can make money too you see some ppl are rebels and plant cuz as cop they cant make money maybe this will help get some cops back
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Re: cop drugs

well maybe that when you go rebel plant and then go cop you lost it and you get crime so you cant /switch
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by petrho ().

I am pretty love the idea But Maybe There will be an pawn shop Too

You know

BAD COP
      When Taking the drugs go to pawn shop and sell it for more money I Think the pawn shop NPC should be at the Black Market
      For Example:
      each 1 gram = 8 $
      and you will lose 1 good cop point if someone will bribe you

GOOD COP
      Bring the Evidence(Drugs) To The NPC at The PD and The Cop Will get 50% from the money that he will get at the pawnshop and will get 2 exp
      each 1 gram = 4$
      and 2 exp at 1000+ drug delivers

Bad/Good Cop Points
      Each time you will use the pawnshop(bad cop) you will lose 1 good cop point means if you're got -1 good cop points mean you're bad cop

and if you will bring it to the evidence you will get 1 good cop point

After all Everyone will able to see if you're good/bad cop if its will be possible to add this to the job or something like that

Well thats all

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

What if players be all like:

Yo cop, sell these drugs for me. We split 50/50. Then the player ends up getting $4/gram instead of $3/gram, and the cop also gets $4/gram of drugs that he/she didn't even grow in the first place (Assuming the cop drug buyer paid $8/gram like in the good cop bad cop suggestion.

As it can be read, this can be abused by cops and benefit rebels if they're friends with the cop.
      ~Captain Canadia