new baddas cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new baddas cop

hi we got new baddas cop he is ready to make your ears bleed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=theU75ngzLs&feature=youtu.be
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Re: new baddas cop

A little shithead is impersonating admin and lets the new players think that syle is a 10yrs old kid ...
      That will make the players stay on the server for sure ....This is exactly how a cop should be
      acting , I?d say petro you should get a mic an spam more and try to act like him..

I`m still wondering why he got cop , without even some admins or player opinion which were
      watching him ingame before ... Is that b/c he donated alot of money like he was saying before ?
      great I?d say

This kid has always been this annoying. He has some sort of emotional issues that cause him to outburst and crave attention via mic spam.

I think daddy never played soccer with him. Being a virgin until he's 30 will be payment enough. Nothing to see here.
      [ Team Ajax ]

HalfLife wrote:

A little shithead is impersonating admin and lets the new players think that syle is a 10yrs old kid ...
      That will make the players stay on the server for sure ....This is exactly how a cop should be
      acting , I?d say petro you should get a mic an spam more and try to act like him..

I`m still wondering why he got cop , without even some admins or player opinion which were
      watching him ingame before ... Is that b/c he donated alot of money like he was saying before ?
      great I?d say

when the person changed my name i said im not real there for im not acting like him i just have his name

when some admin do this to you its a joke well i hope it is you just have to change it back but you dont do that
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

Never tell your password to anyone.
      12:29 AM - Syle22: i fix
      2:41 AM - ?★?exel★??: also
      2:41 AM - ?★?exel★??: on the forums someone made a post about me
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: on the forums on The new badass cop that will make your ears bleed
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: its all edited
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: and a admin changed my name to syle22
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: and i didnt know how to get my name back
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: i thought a admin had to change it back
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: but later i rejoined it was gone
      2:42 AM - ?★?exel★??: so now theres a video of me with you name
      2:43 AM - ?★?exel★??: and he edited the part out were i Say " Im not the real Syle22, Someone changed my name"
      2:48 AM - ?★?exel★?? is now Offline.

???? wtff ;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;;

So uhm.... what is this post for? Is this a complaint? Ban appeal? Youtube video? Or should I move this to the fail thread.
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

well i mean it like a fun but its up to you what you do it with it