Few Suggestions

• Few Suggestions

1. money printer job you will get comand /buyprinter it will cost you more then plants and it will drop money istead of grow up and harvest like plants and each time you pick up money from it you get crime so you will have to protect your house from cops also from others rebels cuz they can get inside kill you and farm your money also it will be good if you can make it the more ppl are online the more ofen the printer drop money and make it so you have to press E on it like repair or something and if you dont repair it it will blow up like a bomb :D so it will be not afk job for sure
      and make a rule for cops they have to destroi them on sigh

2. this one will be for cops give them more money for jailing ppl and instead of destroing drugs for 100 per plant make them pick it up and carry it to evidence npc in pd and give them same money as rebels when they sell it ofcourse you will have to fix it so cops cant talk with drug buyers anymore

3. Terrorist job same as hitman but instead off killing the target terorist will have to plant bomb in targets gangs houses ppl houses pd and if the bomb explode terorist get pay for it also this will make ppl use the firefighter job for bomb they will have comand something like /bombthisshithole

4.gang leader job if there is someone who got active gang give him this job he will start with smg pistol and crowbar and he can give weapons to his gang members for free

i get you probably will not say yes to this but i think if we want more people we shoud do something new something thats not on other servers lets see what ours players will say about this :D
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by petrho ().

• Re: Few Suggestions

petrho wrote:

1. money printer job you will get comand /buyprinter it will cost you more then plants and it will drop money istead of grow up and harvest like plants and each time you pick up money from it you get crime so you will have to protect your house from cops also from others rebels cuz they can get inside kill you and farm your money also it will be good if you can make it the more ppl are online the more ofen the printer drop money and make it so you have to press E on it like repair or something and if you dont repair it it will blow up like a bomb :D so it will be not afk job for sure

2. this one will be for cops give them more money for jailing ppl and instead of destroing drugs for 100 per plant make them pick it up and carry it to evidence npc in pd and give them same money as rebels when they sell it ofcourse you will have to fix it so cops cant talk with drug buyers anymore

3. Terrorist job same as hitman but instead off killing the target terorist will have to plant bomb in targets gangs houses ppl houses pd and if the bomb explode terorist get pay for it also this will make ppl use the firefighter job

4.gang leader job if there is someone who got active gang give him this job he will start with smg pistol and crowbar and he can give weapons to his gang members for free

i get you probably will not say yes to this but i think if we want more people we shoud do something new something thats not on other servers lets see what ours players will say about this :D

Money printer seems a good idea, and if they do make it explode if not repaired taht'll be good too becauase people can't just afk 24/7 and wait for it to finish, It should eventually break no matter what though. I also like the second suggetsion on brining it to an npc in the PD like barney in the control room or somthing, it's stupid cops can talk to the drug dealer and sell drugs. The third one it could be good but make some changes like every 5 hp taken from somone you gain <set amount> and for every kill you get <Set amount>. Although that could be abused by gangs, maby make a rule against that if it happens. I very much disagree with the last suggestion.

yeah its just sugestion the final choise is on syle and yeah ther will have to be some adjusments i dont have problem with that
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

Eldrun wrote:

petrho wrote:

3. Terrorist job same as hitman but instead off killing the target terorist will have to plant bomb in targets gangs houses ppl houses pd and if the bomb explode terorist get pay for it also this will make ppl use the firefighter job

Money printer seems a good idea, and if they do make it explode if not repaired taht'll be good too becauase people can't just afk 24/7 and wait for it to finish, It should eventually break no matter what though. I also like the second suggetsion on brining it to an npc in the PD like barney in the control room or somthing, it's stupid cops can talk to the drug dealer and sell drugs. The third one it could be good but make some changes like every 5 hp taken from somone you gain <set amount> and for every kill you get <Set amount>. Although that could be abused by gangs, maby make a rule against that if it happens. I very much disagree with the last suggestion.

idk if they can do this but the printers in garrys mod you got tool you use to repair them so they dont broken as long you keep repair them

Dem I hate money printers in Gmod. Get stolen and you can't really get it back and can't get one again......
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Fong Tin-yau wrote:

Dem I hate money printers in Gmod. Get stolen and you can't really get it back and can't get one again......

yeah that sucks but in here it will be easy to find out who did it cuz well we dont have that big maps as in gmod also in here you will propably know who kill you in your house so
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest