Suggestion- A more disearable cop job.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion- A more disearable cop job.

As most of us know that have actually had cop before, it's one of the least profitable jobs in the game. What I'm going to suggest is a couple of things that may make the cop job so you don't lose money and players that actually have it will want it. And yes I relize alot of the players that have never played cop and would hate to go to jail will disagree with some of this, but i'd like some cop and former cop input if they think these new suggestions are good. and if we do implement the new EXP system I suggested then we can raise the EXP needed to rank up for cop jobs.

Suggestion #1: Kickdoor more profitable.
      When ever there is a player with enough crime to kickdoor, even if they have 10k crime, you kick door and always lose money. This encourages players to drug stack and camp in there houses. For this to become more profitable we can do a couple of things. Lower kickdoor price. bring up the amount of money cops get for destroying and finding drugs in searches. And lastly for another later suggestion raise the amount of money you get for jailing somone. (a differnt version will be suggested later).

Suggestion #2: Experince variations.
      Many cops run into a player or a couple of players that they just can't cuff and when they do they get the same amount of exp as any other player. I think what could be done is do differnt amount of experince for differnt amount of crime level cuffed and jailed.

Exp chart:
      1200-2500 crime = regular 2 exp (or 1 exp if the entire exp system is changed a bit or if thought better with new system.)
      2501-5000 crime = 4 exp (or 2 exp)
      5001-10000 crime = 6 exp ( or 4)
      10001 <x = 8 exp (or 6)
      *Exp could be changed if thought better.

Suggestion #3/4
      Complete revamp of Money earned for jail.
      Since some of the reasons most cops don't like playing cop is because you can easily make significantly more money on a differnt job. A fix to this could be, A). Rase the amount of money for jailing people or B). Completely get rid of the inital money earned for jailing a player and do a "Money-over-time" system. I think a "money over time" system would be better because it would encourage cops to keep people in jail and off the street from making money balancing out the cop and rebel economy. Plus it will allow cops to make money just like regular players and make the cops actually want to be cops. heres how the system will work.

$1(2) per second in jail, so if you jailed somone for 60 seconds the cop would earn $60(120), If they were jailed for 180 seconds the cop would earn $180(360).
      *The () is if everyone would rather do a $2 per second instead of one.

Please consider all of these and post your thoughts below.

• Re: Suggestion- A more disearable cop job.

yeah i like it i sugest something like the 1. some time ago : 2. this one will be for cops give them more money for jailing ppl and instead of destroing drugs for 100 per plant make them pick it up and carry it to evidence npc in pd and give them same money as rebels when they sell it ofcourse you will have to fix it so cops cant talk with drug buyers anymore so yeah i agree with this
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

I want all of those things implemented. Even though the current state of the cop is shit. It was like that to prevent abuse.
      So from all of this goody stuff if it does get implemented. Maybe a rule as no farming? Meaning by a player get a huge crime just for a cop to cuff him later with a huge benefit.
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Today I tested out kickdoor with jarvis, thank you by the way for letting me kickdoor your house. He had 6.5k crime, and had all five drugs planted. He has two doors and so I kicked him off so I started off with -5k, I jailed him for 360 seconds and got $180, then I collected all five drugs and got $100 each so a total of $680 with the jail time and drug collection. That would mean I lost a total of $4320. If we implemented the $1(2) a second it would already knock out another $180(360) brining it down to a $4140(3960) loss. So, I was thinking a good drug destruction price could be $550. If the drug price would be set to that it would make $-1390(-1210)

If he only had one door (Kicking one door should be profitable since you will mostly lose money for kicking two.) it would be $1820. If we implemented the $1(2) a second it would already knock out another $180(360) brining it down to a $1640(1460) loss. So, I was thinking a good drug destruction price could be $550 meaning you would make $1100(1290).

So those are my thoughts about the amount of money from destorying drugs, although it sounds like alot of money per drug it will balance out when cops kick players doors that have 2 doors inside them. But at least they won't lose money EVERY time like the current system and prices can vary so they can make more or lose some.

Hi there. suggestions #2 an #3 sound good to me. The current money u get is sad at times lol 10000 crime = around 180 $(what about getting there bounty as pay) but then again its fun. The exp I don't mind but for crime above 5.5k should be maybe 3exp then 10k crime 5exp.