more like Rp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• more like Rp

hey there is a lot of rdm it looks like more like dm server then rp what if you guys remove the weapons shop all the vendors and let only gangs to buy them it will get more interesting and harder to get them you will have to buy them from gangs it will make gangs more interesting and it makes rdm more harder so people wont kill others just for fun
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • Re: more like Rp

yeah crowbar is more a tool then weapon so make it like tools shop or something idk
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!