Is it possible I can come back and play?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Is it possible I can come back and play?

[C.I.A Director] Old Doc wrote:

Lol crystal dont be taking credit for Map change im the one that pushed syle for months on end and got him to agree to Map change. i just wasn't on for hopetown i came back when we went back to FMC which was a terrible IDEA!!!

This whole post is nothing but contradictions.
    push for map change and claim to be responcible for it but is changed to a map u dislike but still take credit.

We move back to FMC claim to hate it but spend more time on a "shitty" map than any other... if you dont like the map, make a new one or shutup.

Crystal there was a reset, which you wouldn't know about anyways since you wern't here when it happend. BEFORE we were on hopetown we were on FMC, changing to hoptown from FMC there was a full reset. But there was no reset from Hopetown to FMC. Also I'd like to point out quiet a few people wanted the map changed so you can't really take "credit", especial since we've used this "tactic" so many times in the past.

We got an average of 4 players on hopetown now we average in the teens to 20's on good hours.

Eldrun wrote:

Crystal there was a reset, which you wouldn't know about anyways since you wern't here when it happend. BEFORE we were on hopetown we were on FMC, changing to hoptown from FMC there was a full reset. But there was no reset from Hopetown to FMC. Also I'd like to point out quiet a few people wanted the map changed so you can't really take "credit", especial since we've used this "tactic" so many times in the past.

We got an average of 4 players on hopetown now we average in the teens to 20's on good hours.

not to mention that people really love fmc out of the others.