Fireoxya's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fireoxya's Cop Application

------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game name: Fireoxya

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19560539

Time played: 24 hours.

Skype(Optional): fireoxya -- I have multiple means of communication.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I find it more fun to play as cop on any roleplaying server I've played on as opposed to rebel jobs.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff and uncuff players who have an appropriate amount of crime to-do so, (bounties are top priority, anyone above 2,500 crime can be cuffed/uncuffed). Do not abuse in any case. This goes for killing players without reason, jailing and resetting times, excessive use of the !kickdoor command without reason and as always, no rebels allowed in the Police Department.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Simple protect and serve. Helping out new players is always a priority, as well as keeping crime to a minimum and keeping the community happy.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: A player can RDM me without reason once or twice. The word 'excessive' comes in to play if this continues to happen when I do not retaliate against said player. If they have enough crime I will choose to jail that player.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I live in a GMT+-0 timezone. I go to university most weekdays around 11am to 4pm. After those times I can pretty much be online on the server.

How will you benefit the server?: I have had extensive amounts of experience as a cop on multiple servers, so I know exactly how the cop job operates. I have had around 1,000+ hours as a Civil Protection job and on top of that, 2,600+ hours of overall Steam tracked gameplay time.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: As I have said previously, I have a large amount of experience as Civil Protection. I mostly mained on servers such as PetRock's RP from 2009-2013 (give or take), DeadJustice and various others.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: If no admins are on, I will make it my personal responsibility to help that player with whatever questions they have and help them understand the basics of both the game and the roleplay mechanics.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for taking the time out to read my cop application. I look forward to hearing from a member of staff soon.

--------------------------------------------