Combine Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Combine Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: KuroShukun

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979

Time played: Over 1000hours

Skype(Optional): ????

Do you have a mic?: Sometimes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To bring more challenge to the RP

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: DO not RDM, Do not randomly kick doors or break into houses, no favoring

What is the function the Civil Protection?: They are Civil Protection lol what else needs said

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die, no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Lots and lots of time lol LOTS - Central time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring more balance to the RP and make it more challenging for those who look for challenge.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: definitely not

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Refer him to my HL2DM-RP page and/or give him tips in-game

Anything else you would like to add?: I don't think that time should get you demoted.