☜[GR]mr.bean☞ cop application!

• ☜[GR]mr.bean☞ cop application!

In-Game name: ☜[GR]mr.bean☞

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628

Time played: 0m:8d:13h:27m

Skype(Optional): ?

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: it will be fun

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die, no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Lots and lots of time Central time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring more balance to the RP and make it more challenging for those who look for challenge.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no :)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will help him. tell him how to rob and how to own door and if press ee in bank to Quick-Deposited

Anything else you would like to add?: thanks C:-)
  • Re: ☜[GR]mr.bean☞ Civil Protection application

mr.bean wrote:

In-Game name: ☜[GR]mr.bean☞

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628

Time played: 0m:8d:13h:27m

Skype(Optional): ?

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: it will be fun

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die, no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Lots and lots of time Central time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring more balance to the RP and make it more challenging for those who look for challenge.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes, sorry I said no before

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will help him. tell him how to rob and how to own door and if press ee in bank to Quick-Deposited

Anything else you would like to add?: thanks C:-)

[/quote]
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest