đعλTЋ_Łعgιοи Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• đعλTЋ_Łعgιοи Cop Application

In-Game name: đعλTЋ_Łعgιοи

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24827160

Time played: 85 hours

Skype(Optional): RedWeed

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To bring order to the RP world and help new players

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: DO not RDM, Do not randomly kick doors or break into houses, no favoring, no revenge killing, only shoot if fired apon fired first

What is the function the Civil Protection?: They keep Law and Order lol

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): i have nothing else to do, all my time goes to this and netflix lol - Atlantic Provinces

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring more balance to the RP and make it more challenging for those who look for challenge, and aid players who are new or just need help

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: will show him around the map and give pointers for a few different tricks

Anything else you would like to add?:not really, i just love seeing the server active, just never seams to be cops on during the night lol