• Administrator Application

In-Game name: BoS.420Alex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25821044

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiehunter521/

Time played: 7d 12h 12m

Skype(Optional): Zombiehunter521

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: It has been noticed/recognized by a few members of the community that I have been a helpful asset to the server. I don't proactively seek administration roles normally - but I feel that I can use the power to help make the server an overall better place. With having real world customer service background, I can normally sort out the best coarse of action for almost any issue that might arise at any given moment in time.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I'm in the eastern time zone, normally dedicating anywhere between 5-10 hours a day. My hours of operation span anywhere from noon - 4 AM.

What is the proper process to deal with rule-breakers?: You give them a few fair warnings before giving them light sentences, escalating them until it's clear that the rule-breaker won't stop.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I don't have that much experience as a HL2:DM administrator, but I have had admin privileges in other games such as Garry's Mod and Counterstrike:Source. I have a decent understanding of administrator commands, but, being from a computer programming background, I always can find information that I don't already know in a pinch - so anything can be learned with me.

Anything else you would like to add?: If given even the littlest opportunity to prove myself, I won't let you guys down.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Alex
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • Re: Administrator Application

420Alex is hands down the best current canadite for an administration position in the community we could have. Not only does he dedicate a large chunk of time to our server each day, not to mention hardly any of it is afk, he also helps out new players, and old players alike. While I have been helping new players he offers money to the or even a place to stay every time I have seen him on, and while I am not currently present or busy I am sure he is helping new players get a feeling for the server.

Also reading the brief application I can see that his background in real life would help greatly for his own admin abilities, as he has already show in-game by keeping the peace when members have had bugs that reset their bank, or a temporary vip loss. Since he has also been an admin before on other servers this would help him greatly with any future admin position he may have while on the server.

I'm giving this guy a big +1 that he really deserves.

From what I have seen on the server alex is great, he helps around a lot with players as cop, I believe once or twice he was showing some new guy around the map and stuff, and thats really what we need... Not to mention 5-10 hours a day would be great being and admin to help most players out.

along with eld I do agree he would be great to have apart of the admins,
    I'm going to say yes +1
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends

I will be the second root admin to accept this.

Normally, I would need Syle to approve of this, but he has been MIA now, and very difficult to reach. Therefore, since we have at least 2 root admins in agreement, I will make Alex a trial admin.

Before I do so, I will wait a couple days in case Dane, Syle, or Bob has any objections. If so, post them here.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest