Cash taking my printer money through wall (AGAINTS THE RULES)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cash taking my printer money through wall (AGAINTS THE RULES)

(HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE CHAT: http://prntscr.com/6nqhxu he rage quited xD )
    (HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE [RP] NOTIFYING ME HE STOLE: http://prntscr.com/6nqhl1 )

so i was afk for 4 hours and i locked myself in my app, my main door of app has 10 locks (now broken) and my afk room has 10 locks (not touched) and when i came back i saw my printer was gone when i looked up in chat it showed that he stole my printer money (full printer btw)
    and i told him to pay me back or perm dead. and he said i was a noob and insulted me and later i talked to him asking did lurtz (somone i gave my app key to) opened the door for him and he said he didn't and i asked cash did he steal through wall, he sayd "y". now ask koala he saw our chat, but didn't saw him stealing.

hope to get him banned for this. or if not, atleast tell him to stop killing me :(
  • Re: Cash taking my printer money through wall (AGAINTS THE RULES)

Since the only thing screenshot was a text of cash saying "y" not yes, and then a shot of (text again) him taking does not prove that he took it through a wall, you have not shown that he has actually taken it through the wall or better yet, a recording of it.

With this there is not much to do because we don't know if that chat was from today or 3 weeks ago. To stop this from happening again ask an admin to give you a prop of a laundry cart to place against the wall to stop players from taking them.

For future posts please follow the ban request format to be even considered for acceptance.

Eldrun wrote:

--Your information--

IGN:
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN:
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

Witnesses at the scene:

Was there an admin online at the time?:

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?:

Proof of rule breaking:

We thank you for putting your time and effort into this post
    -Miracles
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • Re: Cash taking my printer money through wall (AGAINTS THE RULES)

Legit ban request, seems to have come to an agreement. I will notify eas maybe he can squash the bug itself

Koala wrote:

I have just seen the request and you have already closed it.

As he wrote, I saw the chat. It is current. And, yes, "y" meant "yes".

The offender left the game and contacted me on Steam to ask what was the fuss about. I believe he did not know the Stealing rules. I told him to read motd, wiki etc. He agreed to return the money.

The printer owner was previously offered floor and wall protection [one extra prop]. He should not have to avail himself of it - but some players do steal even knowing the rule.

I agree that the format needs to be followed closely.