(Giveaway) Alex's 420 Celebration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Giveaway) Alex's 420 Celebration

Hello,

As some of you may know, my birthday is going to be coming up soon (on 4/20), and I would like to give back to the community on this day. For the past few days, I've been doing daily/nightly drops in the bank but these will be coming to a hault until 4/20. I am going to be saving up money until 4:20 PM (eastern time) and dropping half of whatever I make until then (as well as a considerable amount of drugs that will be built up on the day of the drop). I invite any and all to come and celebrate my birthday with me at this time (as well as any tokers to celebrate 4/20 with me at the same exact time ;) ) I want to make this drop as big as I can possibly make it, so I'm notifying you all now :)

Hopefully I'll see you there!
      -Alex

Please post if you plan on coming and notify all of your friends!
      I guarantee you won't be disappointed
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Re: (Giveaway) Alex's 420 Celebration

BobVeka wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

I'll put in a few hundred grand of my money to help server publicity hope you have a great birthday then too

I will put in 200k too to help ^^

Holy shit, I can't thank you guys enough. As I was explaining to someone else, I've gotten to the point in this game where I can play happily without having to stress too much about money coming in/out any more. So any bit that helps others get to that same point is awesome. I remember when I dropped 1k and that was everything to me ~ all because I needed that to buy a small amount of plants to try to pick myself back up. The struggle was real, and I know that some people on the server are currently feeling that way. I feel like this will be a great way to help the community's publicity and maybe get some new players to stick around :)

ANYONE DONATING TO & PARTICIPATING IN THE DROP!
      In order to keep this organized, any time between now and the drop please add my steam (if you haven't already).
      This is just so we can organize who's dropping when and make this as seamless as possible when the switch is thrown on this massive giveaway :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiehunter521/

I'm giving fair notice in case any of you afk/go away for any length of time before hand.

If you do not wish to drop the money but just wish to donate instead, I will be more than happy to split it up into my personal drop
      Or, you can ask any of the admins participating to add it to their drop / do additional drops with it.

Thank you guys for making this as big as possible :)

-Alex

Congratz Alex <3!
      I'll make sure to be there
      Early Happy-BDAY <333

Love QT 3.14
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198128815279.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;<br /><br /><br />Get good or Get Rekt :D

-----DROPPING IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS----
      I still have not heard from a couple of donors, but in the case that they become MIA I will be dropping my bank
      (which at this moment in time -INCLUDING CURRENT DONATIONS- is at 678k)

Still a great drop, either way you look at it :D
      I'm gonna be doing a few smaller drops around 4:00 EST to cater to a couple people that can't make it to the big giveaway
      -THE BIG DROPS WILL START AT/AROUND 4:20-
      Please be sure to be there ~ I wanna make this big