"(λ)KuroShukun" being a twad

• "(λ)KuroShukun" being a twad

"(λ)KuroShukun"

STEAM_0:0:29489979

I connect with around 3200 crime and he sends me to jail and then comes and send me to vip jail and sets the time to 600 and a bit later kills me and resets the time all the while i asked simply why he had figured the time he used but he ignored what i said with senceless questions which for his job i was owed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?hlfcbejc9ic415t

I don't expect much to be done considering kuro like to play on the server but acts like a tit at the same time.
  • Re: "(λ)KuroShukun" being a twad

I wasn't present for that , but a little later a group of us tried a jail break.
    Kuro stays in cell with 'victim' and uses explosive weapons deliberately.

"[04:20 AM] (λ)KuroShukun : your time started over.
    [04:20 AM] (λ)KuroShukun : full gaurded jail time.
    [
    Koala-[CLL]-Ķľŷ-[.au]: [04:21 AM] (λ)KuroShukun : and if they try to break you out
    [04:21 AM] (λ)KuroShukun : you die
    [04:21 AM] (λ)KuroShukun : they die"

If this version of extended Role Play is to be used, the player base needs to be educated to it.
    I suggest that Kuro writes up his version of how the cop Role can operate and the forum decides what is OK.

Jail killing of inmates is not allowed because it extends their time - currrently 'we' do not allow a penalty to apply if a jail-break is attempted.

I ask that Kuro discuss the cop mode with the 'head cop' and abides by the rules [or gets them changed]. I have switched him a few times because he is afk for too long to service the street crime.

In this reported instance I suggest a short ban as a warning - with longer to follow. I would have banned him for the instance I saw if I hadn't been also considering this report. I think that as there is a current complaint it is a great time to air the topic. I feel that the recent suggestions by Kuro are being applied by him regardless of Forum response.

I like some of his ideas, hate others. Did the group talkies die?

• Users Online 1

1 Guest