Josh's Civil Protection Application.

• Josh's Civil Protection Application.

In-Game name:Joshhh

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:17852480

Time played:40 Hours

Skype(Optional):Joshhite11

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've played as cop on several severs and have been playing Half life 2 Deathmatch roleplay for a very long time, somewhere between 2008 and now. I love playing as cop, it makes the game more interesting.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime.
    Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.
    Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them. This costs $2500.
    Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility.
    Do not rejail an already jailed player.
    Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death.
    Do not let Rebels into the weapons or suit room.
    Any rebel (VIP or not) is to be shot on sight upon entering the PD. (This includes the roof)
    Inactivity will result in a loss in cop privileges.
    Only switch when 2 or more cops are online.
    Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop.
    Promotions are automatically applied, do not ask.
    Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.
    AFKing as cop is not permitted.
    If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an admin.
    If you visibly see a fellow cop get shot by a rebel, you may aid the cop in killing the rebel.
    Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. But if the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest the people that produce high crime rates.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them as soon as possible and let them sit in jail.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I work about 5-8 hours a day but other than that ill be playing the server the rest of the time. (Central time zone)

How will you benefit the server?:I'll be on everyday most of the day and ill invite friends to come play 24/7.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:No. I've been cop on 5 other servers in my playing time. Admin on 2

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show them where the bank is, show them around the map, and ask them if they need me to answer any questions at anytime.

Anything else you would like to add?: I really like your rp server, I love hl2dm roleplay and i havent got the opportunity to play in awhile considering i just got a new computer. I really appreciate you taking your time to look at this application and i hope you think its good. Thanks! :)
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest