• Cop Applycation RoeGi

Cop Applycation RoeGi

In-Game name: RoeGi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31725655

Time played: 16hrs on This server but mutch more on other servers before

Skype(Optional): RoeGi1

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, Ofcourse!

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Im applying because i enjoy playing as cop and catching people with crime and leveling up in the cop System.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: To be fair and no favoritism, no rdm unless shot at and to not afk or abuse the cop in any ways.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect citizens and keep them in order, also catch people with crime, get rid of drugs/printers and punish them with Detainment/Death

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Wait until they shoot me and then shoot back/kill and when they have high enough crime i will send them in jail.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 2-4hrs

How will you benefit the server?: I will be active cop and i do not favor anyone, and maybe get silver VIP.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Nope.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Give him tour to the map, show shops, tell him basic rp commands and to check motd/rules

Anything else you would like to add?: I played as a Cop before on the german FOTG RP server long time ago and wanted to let this old memoey life again!

Thank you for Reading my apply <3
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest