Big Daddy BeefDick Civil Protection Application

• Big Daddy BeefDick Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Big Daddy BeefDick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25306470

Time played: 1 Day 21 Hours - No AFK Time.

Skype(Optional): ---

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to try the other side of this RP Community.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Jail at 1800+ Crime. No RDM, No Door-Breaking below 4k Crime. Help New Players. No "Friend" exceptions - Everyone treated the same based on Crime. No letting other cops prisoners Out without Consent.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the streets free of Criminals and Serial Murderers.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Jail him at 1800+ Crime. Otherwise only fire if fired at first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Eastern Central Time - 2+ Hours a day when busy normally. 5+ on other days.

How will you benefit the server?: I try to help anyone that asks for it. Even if I'm pretty new myself. I try to share the knowledge others have given me.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll give them the Tour that I was given, show them the Ropes like I have with 2 others already.

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope you'll consider my Application and Thank you for your Time.

• Re: Big Daddy BeefDick Civil Protection Application

I'd say that this is a spot-on application and I have no idea how this hasn't gotten more attention.
    I've been playing with Beefdick for quite some time now and can verify that he represents everything that should be on the force.
    He hasn't broken a single rule - is always courteous and helpful to any new players on the server.
    Not to mention his time is Barely ever afk - and if it is, it's only a few mins. He's at roughly 80+ hours as of now now.
    Honestly, this guy deserves and gets a huge +1 from me. I hope to see him on the force soon
    sniper santa misslelauncher

The post was edited 1 time, last by 420alex ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest