rp_Liness_v4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey guys, this Summer once classes end, I will be clocking in 50 hours of development time to make my map better, fix bugs, etc. Basically whatever I can do in 50 cumulative hours of work (spread across a few weeks most likely) will be done.

However I need the suggestions so that way the map actually becomes better than it currently is. Obviously I haven't been on the server a lot, and there are lots of new players around. Basically I need to know what everyone thinks, and what to keep, what to remove, etc. That way the map will pair much better with the community.

Also, I lost my list of bugs needing to be fixed. I know some of the bugs, but I need you all to remind me of all of the bugs in the survey.

Also, there's a survey. Take the survey, and you will get 5K rp money added to your in game profile. It won't be instant. The rp money will be added once I close the survey in a week or two (everyone will get their 5K all at once). To prevent confusion, the only admin allowed to give out the rp is myself.

Anyways, I used a shitty survey host to make a shitty survey for you all to take. Make sure to use your correct STEAM ID and your current ign that way I can give you the rp money when the survey closes.
      Here's the survey: http://tf2274.polldaddy.com/s/rp-linesse-v3-survey

Feel free to give constructive criticism, but please do so respectfully. Also, if you are going to give the map a poor rating, please include why you are doing so that way I can fix the map to not suck. If you don't give truthful responses then the map quality won't go up as well. You will receive the 5K rp money when the payouts are done regardless of how you rate the map.
    • Re: rp_Liness_v4

When the map does eventually change there will be many announcements.

Also, this is planning at least 6 weeks to 2 months ahead.

PLEASE ADD IN A FEW THINGS I CAN DELETE FROM THE MAP. I really need to free up brushes. When I did the final compile, I only had roughly 20 or so brushes remaining. I already have some plans which involve moving stuff around which will not be a problem. It's the adding things that will hurt. Also, I haven't been in the server for a while, but when I was on, most of the small underground apartments were not taken. I'm considering deleting about half of the small underground apartments, and moving them above ground somewhere. Still, I need stuff that I can remove from the map in order to be able to add some new stuff.

By the way, the changes I currently have planned will change as I get more survey responses. The plans I have now are based on the responses filled out already. Please get everyone to fill out the survey. This includes admins and root admins.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CaveJohnson ().