The Doggy's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: The Doggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45064968

Time played: 20d 2h 38m

Skype(Optional): xxderkaderkxx

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but don't use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To help new players on the server and help the economy.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot rebels unless they shoot first. Cuff/jail at 1800 crime. Do not afk as cop.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To bring law and order where it is needed.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If they kill me I do not shoot back until provoked and when they have enough crime cuff/jail them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): About 6-7 hours a day, UTC +12

How will you benefit the server?: I can help new players to get their bearings around the server, show them where everything is, how to do their jobs etc. I can devote time when others can't as I live in New Zealand, and just generally help out when it's needed.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Ask if they need any help and if they do just show them around and help them out with whatever they need.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you :)