NoonitGirl <3 / QT 3.14 application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NoonitGirl <3 / QT 3.14 application.

In-Game name: NoonitGirl <3 / QT 3.14

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:84274775

Time played: 5 hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Nope.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm applying for Civil Protection because that sort of "Roleplay" seems fun, I like the look of people when I cuff them and they're all like "Noo..." It makes me joy, It will make me feel a different part of this server that I couldn't test on my own and this makes me curious about how it's like to be a Civil Protection.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The basic rules uh? Well Do not abuse your privileges as a CP, Do not be a corrupted cop, Do not cuff under 1800 crime , no kickdoor under 4000 crime , Do not kill rebels until they begin to shoot
    Don't let rebels get inside the PD.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To prevent crime and to bring justice to the server.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would record and talk to an admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? A lot, I live in Israel and I can play about 3-4 hours a day.

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server by that I'm friendly and kind , and I know that without a Cop on the server it's no fun and I think that I will be a very good cop and will not abuse my powers <3

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes, this is my first time as a Civil Protection ( Although I was CP on GMOD)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll go rebel and teach him to play the game

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, I would like to add something very important in mind. I know that you guys are requiring 40h to apply for a cop, I accept your decision but I want to talk this through.
    I get that the idea of 40h is to "Know the players and they will know you" but that's already happened. I've earned 44k and I made great relationships with a lot of people , I've made enemys with many people as well... I know how to play the game , belive me I've been taught by the best of the best, I know the rules and I know how to play , also people tell me I have pretty good aim to being with :D , So that's why I think you should pass me without me having 40h because everyone that just joined the server can have 40h, they just stay afk 24/7 for like 4 days or something and easly get it, but I'm attending to be on this server a lot and I think that being a cop will make my experience more fun and more enjoyable.

Thanks for listening QT 3.14 / NoonitGirl <3
    --End Application--

&lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198128815279.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;<br /><br /><br />Get good or Get Rekt :D
  • Re: NoonitGirl <3 / QT 3.14 application.

somethings that caught my eye,

QT 3.14 wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would record and talk to an admin.

Rdming is allowed on the server, and as a cop theres nothing you can really do other than fight back or just wait to cuff

QT 3.14 wrote:

Time played: 5 hours

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, I would like to add something very important in mind. I know that you guys are requiring 40h to apply for a cop, I accept your decision but I want to talk this through.
    I get that the idea of 40h is to "Know the players and they will know you" but that's already happened. I've earned 44k and I made great relationships with a lot of people , I've made enemys with many people as well... I know how to play the game , belive me I've been taught by the best of the best, I know the rules and I know how to play , also people tell me I have pretty good aim to being with :D , So that's why I think you should pass me without me having 40h because everyone that just joined the server can have 40h, they just stay afk 24/7 for like 4 days or something and easly get it, but I'm attending to be on this server a lot and I think that being a cop will make my experience more fun and more enjoyable.

On the server you are required to have a set number of hours (40+) to become civil protection.

not trying to tear apart is app, it's good and i highly recommend you as a cop, you do play on the server regularly and you are a great influence as a player.

I give this app a yes..... ONCE you get some more hours, :D
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends