DaGutie44's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DaGutie44's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: DaGutie44

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5183O800

Time played: 7 hours, 22 minutes

Skype(Optional): niko.gutierrez.iv

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There's usually a lack of people that are online and act as civil protection. Also, I'd like to see what it's like to be civil protection.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only arrest those whose crime are above 1800, no RDM, don't use rebel items, rotate if there are two or more cops.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To partake in the role playing experience of other users

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Jail him; Contact admin; record for evidence

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: Usually about 15 hours a week. Eastern Standard Time.

How will you benefit the server?: I am a fun and charismatic person, and I am usually on quite often.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show him how to get a job, how to apply his job in order to make money, and simply help him with anything else he needs. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing further.