Deathwish's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deathwish's Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Deathwish - Op4?

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 27:02 94 0 active#

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadlywishes/

Time played: 0m:15d:18h:15m (379 Hours)

Skype(Optional): Provide Upon Request

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it very frequently.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I am applying for administration because I feel the need to help players who are new. Recently while I was playing, I realize that the new players join and leave almost instantly. Most of the time when the new players join, the admins are all AFK. This being said, when the admins are offline, i'm usually online. Also, money in the game doesn't matter THAT much to me, so I wouldn't mind giving the new players a head start (plant for them / print for them...) I am looking forward in helping your already great existing staff.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Pacific Standard Time (PST) I currently spend 3 - 4 hours a day playing the game, and the rest are AFK. Summer is coming up, so I could probably spend more.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: First off, I would talk to them and tell them to stuff (warning). If he continues to break the rule, I will then KICK him. If he rejoins and does it again, BAN.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes! I was an admin on very old RP servers. I also owned a server before when I was younger. I am also a Community Co-Owner for a community on GMOD. (amrcommunity.com)

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for taking your time to read this! Feel free to comment whatever you think of me. Please be 100% honest.

-Deathwish
  • Re: Deathwish's Admin Application

I added Deathwish to the admins. It should take effect in a few moments. As for sourcebans, BobVeka will have to do that. It would appear that BobVeka has full web access, but no server access (other than SM root), and I have full server access, but no web access (other than standard sourcebans and forum admin).