Big Daddy Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Big Daddy Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name

Big Daddy BeefDick

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:25306470

Steam Profile

steamcommunity.com/id/BeefDick/

Time played

200 Hours - Little to no AFK time.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?

Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?

The main reason is because I like to help players and I'm on during the day a lot of the time when other Admins aren't. I'd like to see the Server thrive more than it is since most the time when I'm on I see our few dedicated players and when new players join they usually leave before the 1st hour is up, even with others trying to help them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone)

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) - I live in Florida. Safely due to my job I can say 2-3 hours on Heavy Load days but lately it's been much more 5-8 hours due to us being in our slow months.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?

Give them Warnings first and try to make them understand what they are doing is against the rules. If they continue I'd first boot them from the server, if they returned and started up again I'd give them the shortest ban length possible. If for some reason they rejoined after that I'd be forced to increase their time most likely by doubling the length if possible. While they were removed from the server I'd try to PM an Admin that has had more experience than myself whom might still be on Steam, preferably Bobveka, Koala or Zak and ask their opinion on the matter.
    Our Server is dwindling on players and we don't need someone ruining the play experience for others, I'd rather lose 1 troublesome player over 1+ new players or dedicated rule abiding ones.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?

I do not have previous experience as an Administrator. If it helps or hurts I have had past experience leading in other games as Guild Leader, Raid Leader and Officials. (If you'd like to know the games and positions I can provide the names)

Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    I know it's abit lengthy but I think I said just about everything I wanted to.

• Re: Big Daddy Admin Application

Out of all of the current Admin Applications, I see Big Daddy on the most. He is always friendly and I see him doing a great job with trial.
    We recently removed 3-4 admins in the past month or so and could certainly use another. At the moment it's mostly Koala, Zak and I online that I see and Big Daddy seems to be more active during the hours we aren't.

+1 here
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest