A Few Bugs

• I've noticed a few bugs and figured I should make a report.

If anyone else has noticed some that I haven't seen or touched on please feel free to say them here.

1. At the moment Money is not dropping when Rebels are shot and killed not matter if they have 0 crime or 10,000+, only drugs are dropping.

2. Cop Ranks - I assume Bug or Mistyped Script. Police Sniper has 140 HP / 50 Suit. Police Sergent has 130 HP / 50 Suit. Police Lieutenant has 160 HP / 65 Suit. Ect. - All seem to go up except Sergent where you lose 10 HP, not a big thing but worth a note. - Secondary note. Police General & Police Captain should be swapped name wise only for actual Rank purposes of Realism.

3. Black Market - Breen - Cop Disguise and some of his other things. When clicking to Sell them back they say you don't have that item then if you do it again it buys something else. Example - I clicked random sell slots and found that Cop Disguise was selling off my .357 Revolvers. - This was a few days ago, today I'm not able to do it but I'm just trying to note that it has happened.

4. While playing Cop the keys I have stop working randomly until I die. After death they will work again but have a high chance of busting again until a Disconnect / Reconnect and even then that doesn't always keep them working. - TL:TR - Cop Keys stop working and can't open or close doors.

5. All doors in the Sewers where the Hole is to Hidden Town Of Linesse are open from the side with the Handle and Lock, should be swapped around. (I know this is a build thing and hopefully the new map has it fixed if they still exist there)

• Re: A Few Bugs

1) This happens because the script doesn't want to crash the server. When the ent count gets almost too high then it stops spawning new stuff to prevent a crash. The drugs dropping is actually the glitch in this case, not the lack of money dropping.

2) I will fix this. It's in the settings file for cop ranks.

3) Rare glitch. Not the code. I suspect there is the occasional fluke that can confuse the plugin's itemlist IDs. Notice how it's not doing it now, but did it only at that time.

4) Also a glitch that happens on occasion. Usually fixes itself fairly quickly.

5) Map glitch. Already fixed in r4 that's coming out on the 29th (or sooner if all of the doors get sold before then or are inactive).
    • Re: A Few Bugs

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

1) This happens because the script doesn't want to crash the server. When the ent count gets almost too high then it stops spawning new stuff to prevent a crash. The drugs dropping is actually the glitch in this case, not the lack of money dropping.

2) I will fix this. It's in the settings file for cop ranks.

3) Rare glitch. Not the code. I suspect there is the occasional fluke that can confuse the plugin's itemlist IDs. Notice how it's not doing it now, but did it only at that time.

4) Also a glitch that happens on occasion. Usually fixes itself fairly quickly.

5) Map glitch. Already fixed in r4 that's coming out on the 29th (or sooner if all of the doors get sold before then or are inactive).

1. Ah that makes sense then thanks for the response. It was just something that Bob and I noticed earlier today.

2. Thank you.

3. It's happened twice in the last 2ish weeks. First time I thought nothing of it, second time I decided to take note.

4. It happens often, several times a day usually and can be persistent. I understand though if theres nothing that can be done.

5. I figured you might have fixed it for R4 but didn't want a really short list.

• Users Online 1

1 Guest