Tim_the_Cop

• --Basic info--

In-Game name: tim_the_engineer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54616899

Time played: 150+ Hours #GOTNOTHINBETTERTODO

Skype(Optional): #ASKFORIT

--Questions-- #?

Do you have a mic?: Yes (When I am not at work) #WORKSUCKS

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I myself was once abused by the senior players because I did not understand the rules and habits of the server and its players. Hopefully now I can help newer players fit in and we all can be happy. Plus I think it would be fun to kick a door or two, when crime is over 4000 of course. #DOUGHNUTS

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Arrest players with 1800 or more crime.
    Kick door comes in at 4000 crime.
    The seizure of drugs on a player is my call when arresting.
    No civilians inside the PD unless in the AFK room or recently released from jail.
    The PD roof is off limits.
    No RDM with players unless shot at first.
    No kick doors until Crime is above 4000.
    #NOFAVORTISM

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To enforce the rules and guidelines and keep the streets safe from crime.
    #NOGANGBANGERS

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As long as the player shot first, RDM is acceptable. However, if their crime is the reason for the RDM, I will attempt to arrest them by any means. #SMACKABITCH

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): Timezone is EST. I should be able to dedicate at least 1hr per day if not more. #EASTCOASTMOTHERFUCKER

How will you benefit the server?: I will assist new players in learning the basics of the server. I will also attempt to stop the killing of players under the "Noob Protection". #SAFESTREETS

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes :usa2: #'MURICA :usa2:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By fulfilling the role of an admin by showing them the ropes for the first time, explaining the various job choices and rules of the server. When explaining the role of Drug Dealer (known as Marijuana Harvester), I would show them how to grow, explain how to key bind the /plant to make things easier, let the, harvest, show them where to sell at and then arrest them so they can also see what happens when caught. This would be followed by an immediate release due to the fact that it is part of the explanation. #HELPINGHAND

Anything else you would like to add?: I would like to close by thanking you all for your time and consideration on my application for Cop.
    #JUSTICEFORJLAW

--End Application--
    !stop
  • Re: Tim_the_Cop

Tim The Engineer wrote:

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name: tim_the_engineer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54616899

Time played: 150+ Hours #GOTNOTHINBETTERTODO

Skype(Optional): #ASKFORIT

--Questions-- #?

Do you have a mic?: Yes (When I am not at work) #WORKSUCKS

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I myself was once abused by the senior players because I did not understand the rules and habits of the server and its players. Hopefully now I can help newer players fit in and we all can be happy. Plus I think it would be fun to kick a door or two, when crime is over 4000 of course. #DOUGHNUTS

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Arrest players with 1800 or more crime.
    Kick door comes in at 4000 crime.
    The seizure of drugs on a player is my call when arresting.
    No civilians inside the PD unless in the AFK room or recently released from jail.
    The PD roof is off limits.
    No RDM with players unless shot at first.
    No kick doors until Crime is above 4000.
    #NOFAVORTISM

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To enforce the rules and guidelines and keep the streets safe from crime.
    #NOGANGBANGERS

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As long as the player shot first, RDM is acceptable. However, if their crime is the reason for the RDM, I will attempt to arrest them by any means. #SMACKABITCH

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): Timezone is EST. I should be able to dedicate at least 1hr per day if not more. #EASTCOASTMOTHERFUCKER

How will you benefit the server?: I will assist new players in learning the basics of the server. I will also attempt to stop the killing of players under the "Noob Protection". #SAFESTREETS

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes :usa2: #'MURICA :usa2:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By fulfilling the role of an admin by showing them the ropes for the first time, explaining the various job choices and rules of the server. When explaining the role of Drug Dealer (known as Marijuana Harvester), I would show them how to grow, explain how to key bind the /plant to make things easier, let the, harvest, show them where to sell at and then arrest them so they can also see what happens when caught. This would be followed by an immediate release due to the fact that it is part of the explanation. #HELPINGHAND

Anything else you would like to add?: I would like to close by thanking you all for your time and consideration on my application for Cop.
    #JUSTICEFORJLAW

--End Application--
    !stop

#FuckForgotAge

Should do fine as Civil Protection, usually quiet and knows the rules.
    On the other hand I can't show Favoritism due to him being a Co-Worker so

• Users Online 1

1 Guest