Snow's very first admin application!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snow's very first admin application!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my very FIRST admin application. If you look around on the forum you will see that it is my FIRST time applying, and as far as these forums are concerned it would be my FIRST time receiving admin. It's not like I've applied before on another forum or anything. Trust me.

In-Game name:VigorousSnow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40308713

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040883155

Time played: 328 hours after 2 resets.

--Questions--

Why are you applying for Administration?: Because I LOVE this server and I LOVE the people who play here very much! But not syle. Or dane. Or eas. Or Zak, koala, eldrun, 0atmeal, BPN, 420alex, koipe, deathwish, doggy, tim, miracles, or Vegeta.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): //Eastern standard time (EST)// I can normally get a few hours in every day aside from a few instances, not in school right now, so that's good. (Going to college after this summer is over though!) So a few hours a day, often times at night.

What is the proper process to deal with rule-breakers?: Well, I would always give a few warnings then I'd give them a kick. Then another kick, THEN a short ban, afterwards they would receive more bans that increase in time as they break the rules, unless it's super bad then they get perm banned. That sounds good enough I suppose.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?:NOPE

Anything else you would like to add?: Yea I wrote this one time in my spare time for those of you who haven't read here you go (Ages 10+) mediafire.com/view/5oc67sr5m1n9gqj/Syle_and_Dane.docx
    Charging headfirst into a whole lotta dakka.
  • Re: Snow's very first admin application!

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

Why are you applying for Administration?: Because I LOVE this server and I LOVE the people who play here very much! But not syle. Or dane. Or eas. Or Zak, koala, eldrun, 0atmeal, BPN, 420alex, koipe, deathwish, doggy, tim, miracles, or Vegeta.

Looks like I'm loved. C:-)

Don't know his past self but current self seems fine besides calling everyone fags.

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

Don't know his past self but current self seems fine besides calling everyone fags.

I'd never call anyone that horrible word.

VigorousSnow wrote:

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

"Don't use that as a dorogitive term" - Vig 2k14

Eldrun wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

"Don't use that as a dorogitive term" - Vig 2k14

Literally will fight you in real life.

VigorousSnow wrote:

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

In Game 1 minute ago.

[12:49 PM] BoS.VigorousSnow : Is all the faggots running around
    [12:49 PM] BoS.VigorousSnow : honestly.

You'd never do such a thing.
    ( ?? ?? ??)
    ( ?? ?? ??)
    ( ?? ?? ??)

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

Volar wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

--Questions--

In Game 1 minute ago.

[12:49 PM] BoS.VigorousSnow : Is all the faggots running around
    [12:49 PM] BoS.VigorousSnow : honestly.

You'd never do such a thing.
    ( ?? ?? ??)
    ( ?? ?? ??)
    ( ?? ?? ??)

Very obviously doctored.

VigorousSnow wrote:

Syle wrote:

What would you really do with admin though.

What does anyone ever do with admin? The server needs more admins, believe it or not, I just want to fill that role before someone less qualified does.

what does anyone ever do with admin. Well they can slay @all or prove their worth and end up becoming the main developer/co owner.

Syle wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

Syle wrote:

What does anyone ever do with admin? The server needs more admins, believe it or not, I just want to fill that role before someone less qualified does.

what does anyone ever do with admin. Well they can slay @all or prove their worth and end up becoming the main developer/co owner.

I'm Piccolo to syles gohan.
    I taught him everything he knows! Mostly...

Syle wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

Syle wrote:

You've seen your best admins do far worse.

Goddamn I wish I could merge the past comment, if one of you could do that it'd be great.

Look, believe it or not I like the server and the people who play on it. I like dane, I like eas (wherever the fuck he is), I like eldrun, bob, tf, death, Wes, beefdick, and YOU syle, in some weird way I like YOU as well.

I want to help the people of this server, the past two attempts to help were halted because of a stupid mistake and a "Unannounced" leave of absence.

God my head, ugh, listen, I should still be admin, I can be a good admin, you know I can, you saw me, back when we were playing on that horrid dst map to current, I was a pretty good fuckin admin, decorated when no one else wanted to, was on when others weren't, I was friendly to the newer players, and the old, I CAN BE A GOOD ADMIN, and you know this to be true.

All I need is your okay to do so.

[size=5pt]P.S. And if you do okay this, I'll try to refrain from using you as a character in the upcoming fanfic starring bob. Should still give it a read though.[/size]

[size=1pt]Fuckin nigger[/size]

Honestly the reason he smote at all was my fault, although still not making it right. He did prove that he could handle his position as a staff member last time, I'm not going to +1 or -1 one this at all but I'll state what I think about Vig in a tl;dr

Teh gewd
    -Is professional when he wants to be or it's needed
    -He is helpful to new players
    -Has Experience as admin
    -Has became a lot more active
    -He's a rule nazi, besides the uh.... *cough* smite @all *cough* ;)

The bad
    - Immature at times, sometimes over doing it. Although, he has gotten better at controlling this.
    - May not be as active as required, although I would think that would change if he did get admin back.
    - Is a faggot, damn hate those gays.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eldrun ().

VigorousSnow wrote:

Look, believe it or not I like the server and the people who play on it. I like dane, I like eas (wherever the fuck he is), I like eldrun, bob, tf, death, Wes, beefdick, and YOU syle, in some weird way I like YOU as well.

God my head, ugh, listen, I should still be admin, I can be a good admin, you know I can, you saw me, back when we were playing on that horrid dst map to current, I was a pretty good fuckin admin, decorated when no one else wanted to, was on when others weren't, I was friendly to the newer players, and the old, I CAN BE A GOOD ADMIN, and you know this to be true.

I am not on his 'like' list, so that is a plus.
    His other point about getting a shot at admin before someone less qualified does is probably true too.

Just keep an eye on the Fine Print.

Koala wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

I am not on his 'like' list, so that is a plus.
    His other point about getting a shot at admin before someone less qualified does is probably true too.

Just keep an eye on the Fine Print.

How can one not like Koala?
    Careful Vig he might go Drop Bear on you 8)

• Users Online 1

1 Guest