BoS.C?????? Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BoS.C?????? Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:
    BoS.C??????
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18711247 1

Time played:17d 20h

Skype(Optional):
    No
    --Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    Cause I like justice.
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    1800 Crime you can arrest . 4000 Crime you can kick door . No RDMing as a policeman.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    keep the streets/buildings safe.
    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    I can shoot him back only if I see him shooting me , when he have more than 1800crime I can cuff him.
    How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
    4-7 hours a day. Central European Time.
    How will you benefit the server?:
    I will help news players and stop RDMers by arresting.
    Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes
    A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    Everything he need to know , like choose the job or withdraw ect ..
    Anything else you would like to add?:
    No thanks.
  • Re: BoS.C?????? Civil Protection Application

I think Cannabis could make a good cop, like others said he cannot show favoritism. But starting him off on trial wouldn't be a bad idea at all. We desperately need cops, and I'm going to start demoting the ones that play as rebel 24/7 rather than cop. Especially with the amount of numbers we saw awhile ago.

Koala wrote:

24 people - and how many were cops not being cops?

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

Koala wrote:

I'm sad, I play Cop like 90-95% of the time I'm on.

The problem with cop jobs is not the number of people who have the job and are capable of playing as a cop, but the fact that the job is not profitable. It's not possible to earn money because you have to kick doors to get to anyone with crime.

We need a system that allows a door to be kicked for free if the door owner, or one of it's key holders, has more than 3000 crime. If a door does not have an owner or keyholder with >3000 crime, then the cop will get charged.

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

The problem with cop jobs is not the number of people who have the job and are capable of playing as a cop, but the fact that the job is not profitable. It's not possible to earn money because you have to kick doors to get to anyone with crime.

We need a system that allows a door to be kicked for free if the door owner, or one of it's key holders, has more than 3000 crime. If a door does not have an owner or keyholder with >3000 crime, then the cop will get charged.
    yea great idea !

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Problem with that is Cops can't kickdoor in the first place unless 4000+ crime. So for your idea to work they would need 4000+ but then that makes kickdoor moot. I'd say going off your idea if their crime is 10K-15k range it could become free to kick the door, maybe even higher if we can get a discussion going but I think that'd need it's own thread instead of a players Cop Application.

My vote on Trial Cop remains the same.

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

AGREED and or more money for cuffs (3x) instead of 2x wait time

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

If it's free to kickdoor - then that will take any chance rebels have away when it comes to hiding from cops.. I think the threshold should be set a bit higher... like 10k crime or up gets free kickdoor as long as the person owns the door - at least give a little wiggle room for money to be wasted on the cops end if the cop would like - and give the rebel some time to make some uninterrupted money
    sniper santa misslelauncher