New housing rule

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: New housing rule

I don't get some of the comments about New System. The Rule was in Wiki back in Freeman days. The main change has been one base instead of two.

I was trying to get Wiki fixed up - I genuinely thought that the weirdly worded Wiki rule would get deleted.
      When I saw what the effect on gangs would be I messaged every gang guy on my Steam list to go talk about it in forum.
      My thoughts are that Gang perks need beefing up to compensate for the house restriction - players LOVE having their 'own' place.
    • Re: New housing rule

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Use command to set certain doors as gang doors.

If you have access to a gang door, and try to give keys to someone who also has keys to that gang door, then it denies it.

Problem fixed, and you can still have your own place if you are in a gang.

But Syle said in the 'original' discussion :-
      "I want gang memebers to forfiet property becaude they should have the fuckin gang base to use. Why even have one if your members are just going to buy up other property taking it away from noobs. Its a dumb system currently for gangs that soley relies on gang owners integrity. "

He doesn't want them to have their own place.
      That has been the rule for ages - I saw it back at Freeman; the Gang Leaders haven't been 'enforcing' ? ie "soley relies on gang owners integrity". That Wiki wording was a LITTLE confusing :-\