Yequils first cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yequils first cop application

my application

In-Game name:[GMSFC]yequil
    SteamID: STEAM_7892309890

Time played: 71 hours

Do i have a mic?: No never

Why am i applying to be a Civil Protection?: I want to get criminals to jail for money.

Why do i want to be a civil protection?: to get money and cop promotions

What are the rules for being a cool Civil Protection?: No Cuff steal, no RDMing unless someone shoots you, no AFKing as cop switch to afk.

What is the dudes function to Civil Protection rules?: To clear players crimes and big bounties and earn promotions and money.

If a player was rdming me what do i do?: Shoot him only if he trys to kill me.

Why do you pick this heroic job to be your favorite?: Because its cool and badass and heroic like the superman.

How will you benefit syles cool server?: By cuffing players with lots of crime and helping new players if there are no admins around to.

Is this my first time as a Civil Protection hero?: No i had civil protection on 2 other servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will i help this new player?: Show them how to bank money and grow weed for cool guys and motd.

How do you apply? You make your own application like me not to difficult unless your nate or a 5 year old.

End of my own application