Yequils first admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yequils first admin application

In-Game name: [GMSFC]Yequil

my SteamID: STEAM_789239985

Time played on server: 23m 41h 6d

--Questions--

Why am i applying to be a Admin?: Because I want to help the server. I want to do props for players and to teach new players how to play hl2rp.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 5-15 I think and this time zone (UTC+03:00)

What is the proper process to deal with the crule rule-breakers?: Depends what rule they are breaking. But basically Warnings, Kicks if it persists then short ban that gets longer the more they do it.

Why do i want to be admin? to help players and show people how to motd and follow miracles dreams.

Do i have any previous experiences as Administrator?: Yes on gordons server.

How do you make a application for admin? Same as cop applying

Anything else you would like to add?: no n never.....wait wait....nah O0
  • Re: Yequils first admin application

The application doesn't really stand out to me, in fact it's rather short. I've seen him in game, I'd rather see him as cop than admin, maybe gain more hours and more experience as a cop member and I'll change my viewpoint.

Player was frustrated last night spamming and getting angry fighting with a player for a good hour. Was also deleting and remaking the cop application over and over until someone looks at it.
    Not a good quality for Admins.

I'm voting no.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().

BobVeka wrote:

Player was frustrated last night spamming and getting angry fighting with a player for a good hour. Was also deleting and remaking the cop application over and over until someone looks at it.
    Not a good quality for Admins.

I'm voting no.

that was fallout hes a big jerk he stole 95k and still perms me even killed me as rebel and took 1k i just earned

carters1234 wrote:

and the spam i couldent really control myself there i was getting very angry at fallout and my head was gonna explode from the stress from the steal of the 95k

you might as well kill yourself now becuase if you get stressed from a video game life will rape you with its pinecone shaped dick

Dane Vogel wrote:

carters1234 wrote:

and the spam i couldent really control myself there i was getting very angry at fallout and my head was gonna explode from the stress from the steal of the 95k

you might as well kill yourself now becuase if you get stressed from a video game life will rape you with its pinecone shaped dick

I'm hard
    Charging headfirst into a whole lotta dakka.