why was my prop removed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why was my prop removed

i had a prop blocking front door so the only way in was through a ledge on the window so is it legal or not? http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437196388583624106/6C62EAC8035D3AEFEB0FFB5CC2A816BC7FEC7D28/
      im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth
    • Re: why was my prop removed

Eldrun wrote:

420alex wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

The window was blocked as well.

No, you had to jump from the top of the roof to get in. It has an opening to allow access

At the time I saw it all entrances were blocked, and /if/ there was a small crack to crouch that's still banned.

The window's a crouch regardless - Not arguing. Just stating the opposing sides of why others feel it should be legal. Lol i'm done after this one.
      sniper santa misslelauncher

Eldrun wrote:

Burglor wrote:

the entrances weren't blocked because the window was the only way in, you have to get on the rooftop and drop down to get inside, not agruing i just wanted to know.

I wasn't the one to delete it but make sure you don't have to crouch.

Hey Eld, do you mean a crouch in addition to the window? ie reducing window height further?

I said at the time it was being done with Beef and Dole that the map designer made the windows openable again and knows about the multi-entrance-can-block-some/all. And the map designer has/had a secret room that needed a crouch.
      The motd [etc] wording was supposed to reflect the original approval to be able to block all but one in/out - but for simplicity it is/was worded such that it seems more restricted than that.

Thus, I vote that the window can be the only ingress/egress point and that the width can be narrowed further, but the height can't.

[PS I didn't delete it.]

I wasn't the one to Delete the prop but I was the one whom put them up.
      I set everything up for him before he bought the house and asked Koala's input followed by Bobvekas input once it was done.
      Bob even went cop to test kickdoor on the front door and you couldn't, thus no way to accidentally waste a players money and cause a ruckus.
      The Window had 3 props total. 1 Facing up, 1 Facing down so you had ''Chutes'' in and out. There was a small platform for you to stand on inside either side so that if you didn't happen to have a Doorhack you could still get out of the Chute.
      After Discussing and fiddling around with it abit it seemed fine other than the Window needing a crouch to hop in, though the Chute and platforms stopped any falling while allowing easy access to kickdoor and sprint jump through quickly.

Eldrun wrote:

420alex wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

The window was blocked as well.

No, you had to jump from the top of the roof to get in. It has an opening to allow access

At the time I saw it all entrances were blocked, and /if/ there was a small crack to crouch that's still banned.

Eldrun and I saw the props. He deemed them illegal because The window had an obstructed entrance. He gave me permission to delete the front door prop to make a sizeable unobstructed entrance. In my opinion I feel the window needs at least a door sized entrence if you choose to use it but when we looked it was blocked and /if/ there was as he said it was a small crack or something which still banned.(as he said)

Thanks, BPN17

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().