Why is the server dead af?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Why is the server dead af?

AFKers makes it look like more people are playing so new players join, the new players make the population bigger meaning more people will join. The crashes break this system, but also the game is "dead af". I'll try playing more to help retain new people though to try and get pop back up.

I think it's a combination of the steam sales, us opening 2 other game servers for rust and 7 days to die spreading out our player base. The stability and such. Recently we had a lot of regulars on the 7 days to die server, and we peaked pretty high today so that adds up.

We are working slowly on changes to help with this, things need to be tested on the test server for stability, reworking existing code etc so it takes some time. Notably the Antlion Guard rework so hopefully base money paid on damage. Adding a ton of VIP skins and in game money buyable skins. More Events to get players out of their homes more often and on the streets.

I will be coming up with ideas Monday too though these will be things out of the box and may not be as plausible as what is listed above.

Eldrun wrote:

I'll try playing more to help retain new people though to try and get pop back up.

Thank you. All players should do this really, we can literally leave our pc on, play other games in the background and get paid for it and the player count also causes others to join making it even busier.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().

BobVeka wrote:

Thank you. All players should do this really, we can literally leave our pc on, play other games in the background and get paid for it and the player count also causes others to join making it even busier.

That's one of the reason I'm afk 90% of the time. I try to make sure the games running every time I go to work, every time I go to sleep ect.. Doesn't really take as big of a toll on your computer as most people think it does. Plus the afk moneys is great O0
      sniper santa misslelauncher