--Basic info--

In-Game name: Haxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35955880

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clienthax/

Time played: 516h

Skype(Optional): clienthax

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: Because im amazing.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): few hours a day (GMT)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: BURN THEM AT THE STAKE Give warnings, kick, tempban,

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Nope

Anything else you would like to add?: Nope

--End Application--
  • Re: Admin Application

-Doesn't care for well being of server
    - DMs new players constently (or did)
    -failed trial admin previously, pretty badly.
    -Doesn't care when he breaks rules and is warned untill he's banned and bega for forgiveness

+Knows the commands
    + Has put a lot of time in the past year+

Overall I feel like there could be better material, a no here.

-Doesn't care for well being of server
    - DMs new players constently (or did)
    -failed trial admin previously, pretty badly.
    -Doesn't care when he breaks rules and is warned untill he's banned and bega for forgiveness

+Knows the commands
    + Has put a lot of time in the past year+

Overall I feel like there could be better material, a no here.
    [/quote]

Well last time i was trial you did let harri teach me what to do.. so yeah :P

Treat this as a job application, because your willingness and effort you put into it increases the probablity of acceptance. However, your total lax and effort you put forth in this application hinders that advantage you had before you made this application.

If you where looking to be employed in administration, is this the peice of shit application you'd submit? Do you think the person looking at this short lettered un-dignified application would want you as their employee?

This application makes me and everyone else with a brain cringe, especially for those of your age.
    -support
    ye same

Fizzle wrote:

Treat this as a job application, because your willingness and effort you put into it increases the probablity of acceptance. However, your total lax and effort you put forth in this application hinders that advantage you had before you made this application.

If you where looking to be employed in administration, is this the peice of shit application you'd submit? Do you think the person looking at this short lettered un-dignified application would want you as their employee?

This application makes me and everyone else with a brain cringe, especially for those of your age.
    -support

Honestly have you seen the root admins attitude to the server?, o shit we broke drug growth info, better leave it fucking broken, oshit we broke the other jobs, better leave it broken,
    oshit we broke the door system, now everyone has fucking ghost access to random doors, better leave it as it is, oshit we made food more expensive than guns, welp, no point to food anymore, better leave it broken,

I put as much effort into this application as the roots put into running the server, kthx

clienthax wrote:

Fizzle wrote:

-support

Honestly have you seen the root admins attitude to the server?, o shit we broke drug growth info, better leave it fucking broken, oshit we broke the other jobs, better leave it broken,
    oshit we broke the door system, now everyone has fucking ghost access to random doors, better leave it as it is, oshit we made food more expensive than guns, welp, no point to food anymore, better leave it broken,

I put as much effort into this application as the roots put into running the server, kthx

You raise points about the drive to fix some of the issues on the server, but the answer to that isn't matching that level of attitude; It's to go above and beyone and BE the one to lead any possible sliver of change there could be. That attitude right there could possibly be the leverage you need to win the vote of the community.
    sniper santa misslelauncher

clienthax wrote:

Fizzle wrote:

-support

You make it seem like each root has access to the code of the server, and we each are allowed to make changes to the server as we please, in the case of food. Also, if you haven't noticed, check the bug report forum, is there any of these issues posted there? I don't think so, because of that we can't fix a problem that we don't know that exist.

We don't even have a dedicated Dev anymore, Eas is busy with other things and bob can only do so much. I don't know where you get the idea that none of the roots care about the server, most of us have played since close to the beginning of the sever, and we love it. But there's not much to admin when nothing is reported, which you, as a community member, is your job to help the sever grow by report game breaking bugs or glitches.

clienthax wrote:

Fizzle wrote:

-support

So in your opinion none

VigorousSnow wrote:

Haxy, with the way you talk about the server, if you were given admin you'd probably go around saying how shit the server is because of how you were so easily given admin.

I really do not know what to say about Haxy being an admin [he has his good days] BUT, I do know that I really like the quote from Vig ;(

• Users Online 1

1 Guest