Gatekeeper's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gatekeeper's Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Gatekeeper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97145559

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Gatekeepahhhhh

Time played: 7 days, 18 hours, 27 minutes

Skype(Optional): (none)

--Questions--

Q. Do you have a mic?
    A. No

Q. Why are you applying for Administration?
    A. I am applying for admin to look for any rule breakers or any possibru hacks. Of course anybody who has played with me know that I usually help other people and I want to support any admins as much as a . I would also go on the forums and look at the applications. I would also look at the ban requests. I also know that some of the ban requests is just B.S. and all the person is trying to do is get the person banned when it doesnt go their way. I feel like it would be best for me to apply for admin so any rulebreakers can be dealt with if no admin are online.

Q. How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone)
    A. I plan to dedicate possibly months. Of course I haven't played a month yet, but I have been playing on this server since November. And I live in the Eastern Time Zone.

Q. What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?
    A. I would first tell them what rule they are breaking, and if they disagree, I would show them the rule on the internet (copy and paste), and give them a general warning. If they break the rule again, I would kick the person out. If the comeback I would again tell them this is against the rules. If they break the rule again, I would ban the person for a few hours, if the rule is only small. If they broke a huge rule, such as hacking, I would first chat about it to other admins, and if they agree, ban them for a week. If someone does a ban request, I would first look at the rules they broke, chat with admins to see if a punishment is necessary, then ban.

Q. Do you have previous experience as Administrator?
    A. I have not.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    "I came here tonight, and I didn't know what to expect. I've seen alot of people hate me and I didn't what to feel about that so I guess I didn't like it. During this game, I've saw alot of changing, the way you felt about me, and the way I felt about you. In here, there's people killing eachother, and I guess that's better than 20 million. What I'm trying to say...that if I can change... and you can change... EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!"
    -Rocky Balboa

--End Application--

Please, just fucking kill me.
  • Re: Gatekeeper's Admin Application

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

You guys can't even say yes or no? You just not reply? You guys are cold.

1: 7 day playtime isn't the most impressive for an admin app. Not being mean - just being honest
    2: Playtime aside, my application took 2 months before I got a yes or a no. Patience is a virtue.
    3: They received a shit ton of apps in a short period of time. Don't you think they wanna look into people first?
    4: Why is age blank?
    sniper santa misslelauncher

420alex wrote:

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

1: 7 day playtime isn't the most impressive for an admin app. Not being mean - just being honest
    2: Playtime aside, my application took 2 months before I got a yes or a no. Patience is a virtue.
    3: They received a shit ton of apps in a short period of time. Don't you think they wanna look into people first?

5: Why are you disrespecting every admin by rushing them to give there opinion? 100% no from me sir.

420alex wrote:

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

I made this post a few weeks ago. Weeks plural. And everyone else got a reply but I did not get one reply. And also I didn't see that the age was blank until now.

AWookieInABush wrote:

420alex wrote:

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

5: Why are you disrespecting every admin by rushing them to give there opinion? 100% no from me sir.
    I wasn't rushing anyone. It took weeks until I finally got a reply and that was from me. I didn't tell any admin to reply, therefore I was not rushing.

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

Typically we wait for others to comment on the thread and see how the community feels about a player before approving or denying. Since you haven't played much as of late and nothing has been said along with the fact that 3 admins have been recently recruited, this application will take longer than usual.

BobVeka wrote:

gatekeeperfan905 wrote:

Typically we wait for others to comment on the thread and see how the community feels about a player before approving or denying. Since you haven't played much as of late and nothing has been said along with the fact that 3 admins have been recently recruited, this application will take longer than usual.

Ok.

Eldrun wrote:

From my past experiences with gatekeeper, I'd rather see him as just a cop, he really isn't fit for the job. But hey if he's changed just ignore this comment.

I agree with Eldrun, if he's not cop yet let him see how he deals with people killing him multiple times and see how his anger is and attitude. I started off as a cop and I honestly think everyone should.

Trent wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

From my past experiences with gatekeeper, I'd rather see him as just a cop, he really isn't fit for the job. But hey if he's changed just ignore this comment.

I agree with Eldrun, if he's not cop yet let him see how he deals with people killing him multiple times and see how his anger is and attitude. I started off as a cop and I honestly think everyone should.

Gatekeepers been a cop dude lol, but he prolly makes a better cop than he would admin, and that's just the honest opinion
    sniper santa misslelauncher

420alex wrote:

Trent wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

Gatekeepers been a cop dude lol, but he prolly makes a better cop than he would admin, and that's just the honest opinion

don't back sass me bud.

420alex wrote:

Trent wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

I know he was a cop, that's what I was saying. I'd rather him stay as cop.

I've deleted a lot of posts, lets keep this thread on topic please, this is an Admin Application, if your posts are not related to Gatekeepers Application then the link below may be of use. http://www.coldcommunity.com/forum/index.php/board,1.0.html

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().