Jjaj's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jjaj's Admin Application

In-Game name: jjaj

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2598891

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965463511/

Time played: 201 hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: No.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I am applying for administration to help give the server good ideas, make it a better place without rule breakers, make sure anyone with hacks mods etc. never come on this server again and assist new players.
    How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Around 9am through 7pm. My time zone is in the PACIFIC EST.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breaker?:
    Minor offenses= Warning, kick, ban for a short amount of time, keep continuing and perm ban
    Medium offenses: Kick, ban, keep banning if he/she keeps on ignoring the rules
    Major offenses: Ban for a short period of time, keep continuing the time of ban until perm ban
    Cop Abuse: Two warnings, demote, then strip their cop away
    Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Indeed, i had experience with 3 different servers at the same time

Anything else you would like to add?: I would really be glad if you consider me <3. I would really enjoy to help new players and the server and show the players why they should choose this server to be their number 1. I had many experiences that this application has questioned me about and i frequently dealt with them alot in the past and now.