Gun Control Act

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gun Control Act

Executive Order #001: Due to the high death rate within the civil borders of Syle City, the new government of the totalitarian Universal Union, on behalf of the Combine Military to issue a Gun Control Act; enabling the Government to peacefully or forcefully eliminate civil disobedience from the street. Fire-arm weapons are hereby BANNED from the public, failure to comply will result in a none-compliance verdict sentence to up to 15-30 minutes in federal maximum security prison.

The only necessary use of a fire-arm is for self defense purposes only, small-arms are authorized by those whom have been granted a license from civil administration.

CITIZENS, if you see a criminal with a fire-arm, report them to your local CIVIL PROTECTION TEAM IMMEDIATELY. Compliance with name and last known location will grant you rewards for your civil services.
      ye same
    • Re: Gun Control Act

Koala wrote:

I don't want rewards for dobbing - I am a typical public-minded citizen. I want BIG BIG rewards, and some invisiblising paint for my own guns. Or else!!

Or else? I'll tell ya' what else tough nuggets.

Or else you'll be charged with a verdict of direct threat to the Metropolitan security and sentenced to hours in jail, community service, and a lifetime of individual rights banned- not to you- but to your fellow citizens.
      ye same

bobby_shortcakes wrote:

How will we put these criminals in jail if they don't have 1,800 crime?

Civil Protection have the authority to intervene in any situation to restore public safety. Officers will be trained on how to approach different scenarios and situations that requires an officer to properly perform his duties in the matter of retaining civil coherence. So I have a question; do you feel safe if some stranger flaunts a weapons, and points it at you? What are the odds that this person murders you on the spot- and the crime doesn't add up enough for authorities to think about handling? Do you believe this to be fair, or in any way just? Because it isn't.

This act is no more then a notice to the public that waving weapons around, or disrupting the peace by means of murder and randomly shooting will result in just punishment. The Metropolice are here to protect, serve, and enforce universal law.
      ye same

Fizzle wrote:

bobby_shortcakes wrote:

How will we put these criminals in jail if they don't have 1,800 crime?

Civil Protection have the authority to intervene in any situation to restore public safety. Officers will be trained on how to approach different scenarios and situations that requires an officer to properly perform his duties in the matter of retaining civil coherence. So I have a question; do you feel safe if some stranger flaunts a weapons, and points it at you? What are the odds that this person murders you on the spot- and the crime doesn't add up enough for authorities to think about handling? Do you believe this to be fair, or in any way just? Because it isn't.

This act is no more then a notice to the public that waving weapons around, or disrupting the peace by means of murder and randomly shooting will result in just punishment. The Metropolice are here to protect, serve, and enforce universal law.

I like this new rule a lot, now I don't have to wait for them to shoot at me.
      The enemy of my enemy is my friend.