Ant1ion Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ant1ion Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Ant1ion

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17467311

Time played: 3d 10h

Skype(Optional): N/A

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes if needed

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: played as robber wanted to try cop and see how its run

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: do not RDM, Do not randomly kick doors or break into houses, no favoring

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep crime low

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: shoot once and walk away, maybe cuff

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 3-5 hours

How will you benefit the server?: If a cop is needed at the time i may play for others and keep people active

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no, i played in another server a couple years ago

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: show them the rules and where they can buy and how they can make money

Anything else you would like to add?: it would be awesome to be part of civil protection

--End Application--
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Re: Ant1ion Civil Protection Application

With proper training, I feel like Ant1ion would be a great CP.
      Just a note on the RDMing aspect - You can engage in combat the second a player shoots you.
      As a whole though, Ant knows rules and is respectful to all players as far as i've seen.

My vote's yes C:-)
      sniper santa misslelauncher