The Doggy being a cunt and abusing as cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy being a cunt and abusing as cop

Your in-game name: I have multiple aliases so i'm gonna name some: Blaze It Michael, OmNomPro, xX_69Pr0Sn1pr69_Xx (don't ask)
    The Staffs In-game name: dunno
    Staffs Steam ID: dunno
    Discription of the Event: so these 2 cheseebrains locked me in door (i was trolling) and the doggy was a cop, he saw me there
    and started shooting through the door and damaging me, i had dodged most (with my skill :P) and healed by taking cocaine (bear grills v2) and when i succeded to kill him
    with crowbar thru door. He spawned and started shooting again (still as cop)
    Proof: DEMO (i think the correct one i don't have time to check, just correct me if wrong)
    LINK TO DEMO: https://www.mediafire.com/?blpdgulhfqlnw36
  • Re: The Doggy being a patty and abusing as cop

I've downloaded the demo, will look into it tonight and post a decision in the morning. I generally like to use the first person controller and play at 25% speed to make things hopefully as accurate as possible.

Dane Vogel wrote:

both of you have stories so vague, with lack of proof.
    this is nothing more than a school yard quarrel...

Denied until you provide sufficient proof to state otherwise.

Proof was provided, it just needs to be looked into and confirmed.

Watching the demo using the "Drive" feature I see two things. First would be what appears to be attempted nade glitching under the door. Second would be doggy shooting about a second before getting hit by a crowbar after his first death.

BobVeka wrote:

Watching the demo using the "Drive" feature I see two things. First would be what appears to be attempted nade glitching under the door. Second would be doggy shooting about a second before getting hit by a crowbar after his first death.

watching it I see that doggy did shoot him first and then he hit him with a crowbar
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends

MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

BobVeka wrote:

watching it I see that doggy did shoot him first and then he hit him with a crowbar

I was shooting at the door, I didn't actually HIT him until after he hit me.

From the demo it is evident that Doggy did not in fact hit omnom first. You hear the "hit" sound by omnom first then doggy starts to shoot Omnom. Although this shouldn't have happened in the first place because both of you were exploiting. If another admin wises to punish them for the exploiting feel free to do so, although I"d just suggest a warning. This request is denied.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eldrun ().