ExTAsY's civil protection aplication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ExTAsY's civil protection aplication

--Basic info--

In-Game name:ExTAsY

SteamID: 0:0:51463595

Time played: 103 hours

Skype(Optional): No

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because it's fun for right and to ensure order. I love it others to help people when they need help.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: to kill any other persons who are in the same team. do not kill without reason other players. if another player needs help should you like to help him as much as possible.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect and help the players

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If i am a cop and he is rdming me, i only can kill if he shoots me first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 5 to 6 hours a day

How will you benefit the server?: I can be very active in the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes in this server, but i was cop in another roleplays, and in my server.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I can tell him to type /motd to know the rules and how to play a role play. i can too make a tour around the map for him.

Anything else you would like to add?: I'll take care of law and order

--End Application--
  • Re: ExTAsY's civil protection aplication

From what I've seen, ExTasy will be a great cop.

He doesn't rdm
    He knows rules (with a few inconstancies in the application, but I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to get the proper rules in his head)

Mainly, i'm talking about this snippet:
    "to kill any other persons who are in the same team"
    Cops don't have to constantly be killing each other, just look at it like this:
    You are on a team of individuals and want to work together to clear crime and maintain peace

But overall, he has a demenor that he wants to help the server and he wants to help keep the natural order of the "roleplay" playstyle.

A /HUGE/ +1 from me over here
    (Me and him have talked a bit back and forth, and seeing how his enthusiasm is about the position, he could possibly be the next really active cop to join our team.)
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • Re: ExTAsY's civil protection aplication

Accepted

420alex wrote:

From what I've seen, ExTasy will be a great cop.

He doesn't rdm
    He knows rules (with a few inconstancies in the application, but I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to get the proper rules in his head)

Mainly, i'm talking about this snippet:
    "to kill any other persons who are in the same team"
    Cops don't have to constantly be killing each other, just look at it like this:
    You are on a team of individuals and want to work together to clear crime and maintain peace

But overall, he has a demenor that he wants to help the server and he wants to help keep the natural order of the "roleplay" playstyle.

A /HUGE/ +1 from me over here
    (Me and him have talked a bit back and forth, and seeing how his enthusiasm is about the position, he could possibly be the next really active cop to join our team.)

Feel free to train him :)