Deathwish's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Deathwish's Admin Application

Deathwish wrote:

TheMysteryGuy wrote:

Deathwish wrote:

VigorousSnow wrote:

TheMysteryGuy wrote:

Deathwish wrote:

[size=15pt]Accepted! Welcome to Op4!
    ?250K to receive custom job and keys to base!?

Top fuckin kek

rly who said that than?

LOL wasn't my idea ;D

Jason the leader of Op4, who never really came on the server... -_-

your the one who made the quote made lol

from what i have seen deathwish would be cool as admin, he works hard on the server and works with others, I have seen him angry i forget the incidences, but everyone gets a bit angry at times, especially with some people that tend to troll, but if death was an admin i feel he would try to be more professional about it. +1 from me for what its worth
    #HailTheGoldenPoon

Noone helped Fund Any Operation. It's Called I Rekt every crew on the server for 2 days in a row. Thats all. And All I did was break locks. Noone helped me do shit. You whining little teenagers are the reason I left this stupid server. You couldve just left me alone but you had to keep talking shit behind my back even the adults on the server did it. Its just breaking locks wow jesus christ thats part of the fucking mod. Anyway, my friend showed me this post and i just lol'd that you guys are STILL TALKING ABOUT ME and I havent played the game in a week now lol so sad. I've moved on to my other games Only way I could come back is if the fuckwads apologized to me for being lil faggots talkin behind my back over broken locks. NEWS FLASH!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!! I lost alot of money breaking locks and I lost alot of locks in the process. No reason to keep going on about this shit. Things were alright when kids will be mature enough to play with adults, but I dont normally hang out with younger people for this reason. The maturity level is lacking. Which is fine, people can do whatever they want. I'm not gonna stick around and listen to the bs tho. Oh also one Last Thing, I had asked syle if I donate more money (already a vip) what would I get, and this mofo said, Nothing. But oh when thundershorts pays something he gets a mansion and 1000 locks.. LOL 3.5mil worth of shit?!?! Wow this shit really took the cake considering I could pay 2x 5x the amount anyone ever donated but wouldnt get shit extra. Just ruins the game when people can get upgrades with money but my money isnt good enough. Ive already bough 4 games costing over 80 bucks and donated to this gmod server I play on. All of which couldve been donated to this server but you know, my moneys not good enough. My 3 friends wanted to donate there too but there money isnt good enough either. That's fine. Be bias, Seems to be good enough for my gmod darkrp server considering the packages are Alot nicer too I'm glad I left the server. I see no reason really to come back. Have A Good One.

Anubis wrote:

Noone helped Fund Any Operation. It's Called I Rekt every crew on the server for 2 days in a row. Thats all. And All I did was break locks. Noone helped me do shit. You whining little teenagers are the reason I left this stupid server. You couldve just left me alone but you had to keep talking shit behind my back even the adults on the server did it. Its just breaking locks wow jesus christ thats part of the fucking mod. Anyway, my friend showed me this post and i just lol'd that you guys are STILL TALKING ABOUT ME and I havent played the game in a week now lol so sad. I've moved on to my other games Only way I could come back is if the fuckwads apologized to me for being lil faggots talkin behind my back over broken locks. NEWS FLASH!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!! I lost alot of money breaking locks and I lost alot of locks in the process. No reason to keep going on about this shit. Things were alright when kids will be mature enough to play with adults, but I dont normally hang out with younger people for this reason. The maturity level is lacking. Which is fine, people can do whatever they want. I'm not gonna stick around and listen to the bs tho. Oh also one Last Thing, I had asked syle if I donate more money (already a vip) what would I get, and this mofo said, Nothing. But oh when thundershorts pays something he gets a mansion and 1000 locks.. LOL 3.5mil worth of shit?!?! Wow this shit really took the cake considering I could pay 2x 5x the amount anyone ever donated but wouldnt get shit extra. Just ruins the game when people can get upgrades with money but my money isnt good enough. Ive already bough 4 games costing over 80 bucks and donated to this gmod server I play on. All of which couldve been donated to this server but you know, my moneys not good enough. My 3 friends wanted to donate there too but there money isnt good enough either. That's fine. Be bias, Seems to be good enough for my gmod darkrp server considering the packages are Alot nicer too I'm glad I left the server. I see no reason really to come back. Have A Good One.

So for some reason you come back here from your ''friend'' showing you the message and then proceed to write a wall of text.
    If you had read anything in the thread it'd seem the last time you were mentioned period was 8 Days ago, if you haven't played for a week then that'd be 7 Days. So for the entire time you haven't played + 1 extra day no one said a word about you.

You seem extra hostile for no reason. Once you mature abit more you won't let things like "people talking shit behind your back" bother you. Who cares what others think or complain about, Big whoop.

Now back to the Application, after all this is an Admin Application and not a lets all complain and bash someone thread. - Any further posts not directly related to Deathwishs Application after this post will be purged.

I've been more active lately but I hardly see Deathwish not AFK. When he isn't AFK it's true that I see him trying to help newer players that join. If and I say this with a grain of salt. If Deathwish truly has changed I'd give him a +1 to retry as a Trial Admin. - All I ask is Deathwish if you read my post and reply to me with what you have learned thats different from the past I'll give you a full +1 and chat on your behalf. Make it count.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Volar ().

Someone that is apart of the administrative staff is one who'd dedicated a majority of their time to monitor the server, take care of internal/internal conflict, and sustain a calm attitude whilst also attaining leadership skills, aswell as overall comprehensive authority. In doing so, they set an example for the players, represent the rules, and show only a helpful, decisive, and negotiative scale of reason.

The question is; do you think he has what it takes?
    ye same