Petition to Change VIP Apartment Locations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Petition to Change VIP Apartment Locations

Everyone who has played uptown before knows that the VIP apartments in front of Pet Rock are the absolute worst. Always broken into, multiple ways to get in, and just generally unsafe.

My thought is, why not make those vip apartments into regular apartments worth 100k, and make the "Mansion" worth 1,600,000 next to the PD the new VIP apartments?

Not only would this be a better deal for VIPs, it also opens up more apartments for non VIPs as well.
    • Re: Petition to Change VIP Apartment Locations

Volar wrote:

Pretty sure they are talking about the Pet Rock Dog VIP and how you can jump off the rock onto the apartment balconies and just walk into an empty one. Can also jump from balcony to balcony along the outside to get to the one you want to break into.

Balcony doors and access to VIP are suppose to be admin locked. There should be only one way in. And there's only two ways in if the balcony isn't.

Eldrun wrote:

Volar wrote:

Pretty sure they are talking about the Pet Rock Dog VIP and how you can jump off the rock onto the apartment balconies and just walk into an empty one. Can also jump from balcony to balcony along the outside to get to the one you want to break into.

Balcony doors and access to VIP are suppose to be admin locked. There should be only one way in. And there's only two ways in if the balcony isn't.

Yes, i would be really easy, admin close the door, so noone can open balconys..

Eldrun wrote:

Volar wrote:

Not a single balcony door is admin locked.

anyone and everyone goes into the vip building just by jumping on the rock into the 2nd floor balcony or you can climb up from there and go in on the third or fourth floor theres no real security there thats why i had to put my own locks but its all good but i agree it would be better if only vips went up in there

first you lock my post that I posted, like Im not allowed to say anything, thats pretty controlling.. secondly man, syle why are you so fuckin grumpy man, you didnt say anytihng this whole thread and now you key in to be a douche. Thats fine man we bought locks but whats the point of a vip if people just get right in? Stupid concept. vip npc doesnt even have that great of stuff who cares about super locking the vendor what a noob

A.T.P U.S. Open wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

Unless your VIP there's only one way to get in.the mansions are just as easy to get into, not sure what your point is.

...? What? Theres 100 ways to get into those apartments and only two ways to get into the set of apartments i'm talking about, and one of those ways is the roof. That's my point.

8 different ways
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends

Anubis wrote:

first you lock my post that I posted, like Im not allowed to say anything, thats pretty controlling.. secondly man, syle why are you so fuckin grumpy man, you didnt say anytihng this whole thread and now you key in to be a douche. Thats fine man we bought locks but whats the point of a vip if people just get right in? Stupid concept. vip npc doesnt even have that great of stuff who cares about super locking the vendor what a noob

Again you have no idea what you are talking about.

VIP shouldn't be a pay to win system you claim it should be. Just cause you shell out some cash to pay for the server doesn't make you eligible to be immune to everything. Vip npc is supposed to be an exclusive thing to vips only. "doesnt even have anything" ok i guess ill remove the infinite cuffsaw the special props and trails, the legendary items and the discounted guns. you can ask an admin to block off the balcony with props, you can lock your doors. you don't need anything else beyond that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle ().

Syle wrote:

Dreamkiller111194 wrote:

The vip is for vips only i don't think anyone but Admins and vip should be able to get it should be super locked! :o

Yeah thats totally fair to non vips /sarcasm.
      Go buy locks fucking jews, the front doors already dont open without keys.

Only thing that should be admin locked is the vendor

This

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

I never said anything about pay to win.. lol. I'm not even the one who made this post but you are acting like I did. I didnt even come up with the idea in the first place, I just agreed. LOL. As for vip items, I could care less I dont own one. Its a cool concept to have a vip npc but the items are skep. I'm sure others like them, just not that great Imo.