My problem with Alex

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My problem with Alex

If You are reading this please take your time.

Im fed up with Alex's bullshit roller coasters or what ever they are. It's not the same anymore OK? Zak did it so it doesn't mean you have to. Alex's roller coasters are just fucking terrible, trash and full of bullshit, why bother making them, you end up dying at the end so it makes it no fun and wasted. When Zak did it he was a professional at it, he wouldn't make them in the fucking middle of map and retarded looking, he took his time and read over his research with them which made them fun. Its not the same without Zak and his Awesome roller coasters, while we have Alex here "trying" to be exactly like him with his fucking bullshit shitty ass roller coasters.Take some time to do some reading about roller coasters(this might help). Alex Just Please Stop Your Homo Roller Coasters.

- Your Friend, Candy

What ever happen to Zak? Did he become the next Psycho Bunny and died?
      [size=3pt]P.S. I always thought he was a reincarnated Psycho Bunny.
      P.S.S. Alex im just fucking with you, I needed something to post. lel.[/size]
      [img width=300 height=300]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Angry-Meme-Gif-Expresses-His-Feelings.gif[/img][size=8pt][12:34 AM] [???] Vegeta :  i have big plans for u candy[/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Candybar244 ().

• Re: My problem with Alex

So, first off - rollecoasters are optional, you don't have to ride them.
      Second off - The one I had set up today only did 20 dmg if you rode it - I accepted that with the one-way ride. The other ride (if you started off centered) did no damage
      Third off - You could just approach me if you dont want them, rather than just making a public forum about it. I've only been studying bounce pads for 2 days lol
      fourth off - I didn't read the fine print. GG candy
      sniper santa misslelauncher

The post was edited 1 time, last by 420alex ().

• Re: My problem with Alex

420alex wrote:

So, first off - rollecoasters are optional, you don't have to ride them.
      Second off - The one I had set up today only did 20 dmg if you rode it - I accepted that with the one-way ride. The other ride (if you started off centered) did no damage
      Third off - You could just approach me if you dont want them, rather than just making a public forum about it. I've only been studying bounce pads for 2 days lol
      fourth off - I didn't read the fine print. GG candy

the fine print said something like "alex im fucking with you, i needed to post something"
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends