Admin cheating?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admin cheating?

Robbed an admin and two other players all in one room in vip area. Came in through the top floor with just a lockpick. No locks. After I kill the three I find 55k on them total. Now I know something is wrong here considering what time I robbed them and the afk time they had. Is the admin cheating? How can they have that much gold bars on them from just 5-8 hours afk?

• Re: Admin cheating?

Anubis wrote:

Robbed an admin and two other players all in one room in vip area. Came in through the top floor with just a lockpick. No locks. After I kill the three I find 55k on them total. Now I know something is wrong here considering what time I robbed them and the afk time they had. Is the admin cheating? How can they have that much gold bars on them from just 5-8 hours afk?

Well there WERE 3 people in my apartment overnight
    Console shows I lost 25k
    Which makes the rest of that either split up amongst the other two or on one person alone.
    Plus - I often go afk with money on me. (not wanting to run to the bank/risk money from the day)
    Long story short - don't read too much into situations.
    sniper santa misslelauncher

Anubis wrote:

Sounds like a cop out, there was a total of 3 people including you. All of your wages wouldnt equal that and you all only afked for 5-8 hours. I saw.

Why would 25k be a "cop out"?
    Are people not allowed to have money on them overnight?
    Have any admin check the logs if you feel I cheat, rather than making forums calling me out.

420alex wrote:

Anubis wrote:

Console shows I lost 25k
    Which makes the rest of that either split up amongst the other two or on one person alone.
    Plus - I often go afk with money on me. (not wanting to run to the bank/risk money from the day)

Doesnt explain anything at all. lol

Anubis wrote:

420alex wrote:

Anubis wrote:

Console shows I lost 25k

Doesnt explain anything at all. lol

What explanation is needed? I was drunk last night, didn't wanna run to the bank and had a bit o' cash on me when I parked myself. Can't say how much, but I can tell you that if I were cheating, i'd be getting more than 25k.

still doesnt explain how they had so much money on them for the time they afked and the wage they have lol... maybe it wasnt the basic admin, who knows what happened but ive need seen anyone have that much on them from a raid with these piddly hours and wages

Anubis wrote:

stilldoesnt explain how they had so much money on them for the time they afked and the wage they have lol... maybe it wasnt the basic admin, who knows what happened but ive need seen anyone have that much on them from a raid with these piddly hours and wages

Um planting/selling/counterfeiting or a withdrawl from bank

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

Anubis wrote:

still doesnt explain how they had so much money on them for the time they afked and the wage they have lol... maybe it wasnt the basic admin, who knows what happened but ive need seen anyone have that much on them from a raid with these piddly hours and wages

Yeh, but I give keys ~ not watch screens. And I trust in the system.
    There's no glitches or dupes that I know of in hl2dm rp...
    This isn't shitty csgo rp where you can dupe locks with every crash.
    To my knowledge theres only a very set amount of ways to make money in this game.

Anubis wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

This thread is literally autism, 55K in one day is easy. Alone I could grind out 300K if I wanted to.

Bruh, re read it. They only afk'd for 5-8 hours. Not all day. That means just sitting there doing nothing from 8pm-4am.

every 30-45 min the printer fills up to 5k
    if they collect that every hour thats 25k in 5 hours
    simple
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends

MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

Anubis wrote:

Eldrun wrote:

This thread is literally autism, 55K in one day is easy. Alone I could grind out 300K if I wanted to.

Bruh, re read it. They only afk'd for 5-8 hours. Not all day. That means just sitting there doing nothing from 8pm-4am.

every 30-45 min the printer fills up to 5k
    if they collect that every hour thats 25k in 5 hours
    simple

If you steal someone elses printer and put that in your home (as long as they don't notice) that's 50k in 5 hours. I'm sitting with someone elses printer right now, and have collected off it 4 times now lol