Admin cheating?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Admin cheating?

Anubis wrote:

Ok guys, I guess noone understands these people werent collecting shit they were standing there doing nothing lol. but ok, no matter how much sense I make yall have some shit to say back with no real explanation.

well we told you the means of getting money, whether people choose to bank it is their prerogative.
    I literally have all the tools you have of making money, in fact, I am equivalent to you in that:
    My bank isn't set
    My cash wasn't set
    There was no shady admintry going on here
    The other 2 people in my apartment were regular players that were all just hanging out with printers, afk, when I decided to afk last night.

My house doesn't have a magical aura about it that makes people make more money.
    My wage is $1,020
    My bank is $78,000

What about that seems sketchy.

And as I said, theres no glitches or dupes in this game, so that throws your argument for the other two people out the window.

Now i'm done.
    sniper santa misslelauncher

Syle wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about
    Nothings broken. the servers uptime hit 2days today. I'm More concerned with the actual gameplay not the ability for people to purposly not play and sit to collect paychecks. "Imo" you shouldnt be allowd to afk its a stupid concept that inflates the economy but its so engrained in hl2 culture i just leave it. Some friend who plays for less than a week then removes you is not worth the time of day. Server works fine, afking works fine , quit bitching about stupid shit. Locked

Quote from syle earlier. Apply all ideas in red expressed by the wise syle

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

There was no printers for the fuckin 5th time. Just afkers who were afking for 5-8 hours no movement nothing.. no printers.. got that? no way to have that much on them period. And for the 55k in one hour comment from rafael.. lol ID LOVE TO SEE YOU MAKE THAT MUCH in one hour brah.. not possible.

Anubis wrote:

There was no printers for the fuckin 5th time. Just afkers who were afking for 5-8 hours no movement nothing.. no printers.. got that? no way to have that much on them period. And for the 55k in one hour comment from rafael.. lol ID LOVE TO SEE YOU MAKE THAT MUCH in one hour brah.. not possible.

I don't see why we're even still arguing about this.

IF there is cheating going on, propose how you think it's being done to make any valid claims.
    I already told you where my money came from.

I don't watch my keyholders screens so I can't account for them, but I can account for the rp mod having no exploits that I know of in terms of moneymaking

You don't have a fucking camera in my apartment so you don't know when people stop being active (I sometimes will inactively print while others don't know that i'm at the computer)

There were printers in my room when I went to sleep, so there was obviously money being made by the other people in the room.

A few more small notes on printers:
    1:They randomly explode every once in a blue moon
    2:They randomly explode when a player hits e on them.
    If you looked at my setup, I had 2 printer protectors which is limited space for my tenants. We often swap out on printer protectors.

Stop making a big deal out of nothing.

Nice essay. Don't worry about it bruh, it was originally a question. That's it.. All I asked was, Was an admin cheating? everyone answered out of anger so I dont see any real answers anyway. Ill keep this in mind next time I notice something I wont post it. Don't blame me for saying nothing next time. Blame yourselves. Haters gonna hate, Players gonna play. Nigga, out.

Anubis wrote:

Nice essay. Don't worry about it bruh, it was originally a question. That's it.. All I asked was, Was an admin cheating? everyone answered out of anger so I dont see any real answers anyway. Ill keep this in mind next time I notice something I wont post it. Don't blame me for saying nothing next time. Blame yourselves. Haters gonna hate, Players gonna play. Estranged Gentlemen of Color, out.

There's a fine line between a question and accusation. There's no hard feelings at least from me to you, and no anger. With the way you phrased this post, I just felt like it prompted for some sort of defence or explanation.
    You shouldn't be discouraged from bringing things up, you should just expect the other party to step up if it's directed at them and brought up in a public forum.
    Stay cool Anub O0
    -Alex

Someone could just have mentioned that his rank cant use cash commands in the very first post. Us as an admin staff also could have simply informed someone with log access so they can look at it just in case rather than helping drag this on for two pages.

Anyways, I looked into the logs, there appears to be no commands used to gain any amount of money or gain an advantage over others. If anyone reading this thinks an Admin is cheating and doesn't have proof, just send me a forum pm and I will look into it.

Locked.