Are you taking the fucking piss?

• Are you taking the fucking piss?

I get a 3d ban, and when that expires you make it a 2 week ban, not at the start of the ban, but you wait for it to expire, and then ban me again, like wtf?
    this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all,
    and that my cop rank has been broken just shows what a shithole the administration of this server is like.
  • Re: Are you taking the fucking piss?

clienthax wrote:

I get a 3d ban, and when that expires you make it a 2 week ban, not at the start of the ban, but you wait for it to expire, and then ban me again, like wtf?
    this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all,
    and that my cop rank has been broken just shows what a shithole the administration of this server is like.

Or what a shithole you are.

All you've accomplished since joining the server is just piss everyone you know off and treat everyone like shit (to include admins), then you expect the same admins to turn around and so very happily grant your every wish.

Why would a server you treat like crap, treat you any different?

You've been constantly banned (Even for an entire one month ban I believe) for breaking rule after rule after rule with absolutely no shits given. In recent discussion on public forum, the community is generally sick of you. There is no doubt that if hl2dm was still a popular game, you would have already received a permanent ban rather than the temporary ones.

TL;DR, Stop being a rule breaking faggot and maybe the things you ask will get done.

A.T.P U.S. Open wrote:

clienthax wrote:

Or what a shithole you are.

All you've accomplished since joining the server is just piss everyone you know off and treat everyone like shit (to include admins), then you expect the same admins to turn around and so very happily grant your every wish.

Why would a server you treat like crap, treat you any different?

You've been constantly banned (Even for an entire one month ban I believe) for breaking rule after rule after rule with absolutely no shits given. In recent discussion on public forum, the community is generally sick of you. There is no doubt that if hl2dm was still a popular game, you would have already received a permanent ban rather than the temporary ones.

TL;DR, Stop being a rule breaking faggot and maybe the things you ask will get done.

O yeah, the demo vid of the cop rdming me, what great evidence that was.
    And why do you feel the need to comment on shit that outright doesnt concern you

clienthax wrote:

This was being talked about (and still is) between th admins. BPN indeed did ban you for three days originally and then we noticed Someone modified the ban but we are still unsure who. So we'll have that cleared up soon.

clienthax wrote:

this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all.

There's a section on the forums about this, you could have posted there, although I do apologize you haven't received the rank on the forum yet. You could have also asked an admin in game to set that up for you.

clienthax wrote:

Cop rank was broken for a lot of people, again ask for help, how can we fix a problem that we are unaware of?

But Like said asking with some form of manners would be a lot better rather than repeativly talking negatively about the server and not following the rules. I do understand that what cup did is against the rules but for a very very very long time that was perfectly fine because it wasn't defined as "random". And in all honesty I feel like the rule should be modified: "if player has caffeine crime you may use less than lethal ammo, and if they have a bounty you may kill the bountied player." But that's just me.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest