jackattack cop abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jackattack cop abuse

Your in-game name: [???]Vegeta

The Staffs In-game name:JackAttack

Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30194763

Discription of the Event: Im posting this for burglor. However i seen in chat the other night of him doing this to other players,but it didnt happen to me. He kicked Burglors door without reason and had his friend Speedykiller kill him to drop money. It showed in the console that he kicked both doors to get in when Burglor was afk and then later on in the other screen shots he admitted to it. Chameleon said he seen it himself in chat which he thinks its wrong. This makes cops look bad and is a slap in the face to the admin that trusted him.

Proof of Event: http://imgur.com/a/jNgnN
  • Re: jackattack cop abuse

Dreamkiller111194 wrote:

I Should get one more chance I did pay 22 dollars for gold vip, so i should get more of a chance then that Doggy Abuses cop all the time with rdming as cop fuck i should at least get to pick what Admin get to take my cop from me Like Alex

Let's get something straight, you donated for vip, and out of the kindness of syles Jew heart he gave you benefits.