Requesting assistance from Root+ addys

• Requesting assistance from Root+ addys

I heard quite an interesting tale last night.

To keep a long story short, there was an admin who heavily implied he may have used some commands he should not have to gain quite an unfair advantage over other players.

It it suspected this admin created items and then may have even possibly handed them to other players.

May i request that the logs just be checked and see if anything like that may have happened?

If it did indeed happen, please contact me for further info on the story, or if it did not happen, please tell me to kick rocks.

I'm just interested in the server being played as fairly as possible to that any advantages over other players were actually worked for in game rather than typed into console.
    • Re: Requesting assistance from Root+ addys

I've gone through the logs, I have not seen any command used other than commands to give vip's their items. No sub root as given themselves an item, money or anything similar.

Will continue looking, but so far the people I've spoken with say they don't remember who said what and it really doesn't give any leads if theres a chance something not related to item and bank commands are being used.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BobVeka ().

• Re: Requesting assistance from Root+ addys

BobVeka wrote:

I've gone through the logs, I have not seen any command used other than commands to give vip's their items. No sub root as given themselves an item, money or anything similar.

Will continue looking, but so far the people I've spoken with say they don't remember who said what and it really doesn't give any leads if theres a chance something not related to item and bank commands are being used.

Thanks brother.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest