SteamID: [U:1:45586801]
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005852529

--Accused member information--

IGN: $lovak Power
    SteamID: [U:1:116233020]
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/matth1/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Aimbot

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I was in my house planting at the time of the shooting. suddenly I got a steam message from Vegeta saying "I think $lovak is aimbotting or something". so I jumped into spec to see what was going on and saw that $lovak was hitting him from at least 5 feet away not touching him with his bullets. at this point I started to record to show what was going on.

Witnesses at the scene: Vegeta

Was there an admin online at the time?: Myself

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: I did ban him for 24 minutes. it was suppose to be 24hrs

Does this player have any previous bans?: N/A

Proof of rule breaking: http://www.mediafire.com/download/22fyg66zwez122g/%24lovak.dem
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • Re: $lovak`s Ban Request

HEEEY,

LELLELE I didn't expect that admins here are so unexperienced.. at least Miracles.. This guy Vegeta.. I was running around the map and he came close to me and killed me for no reason. This means for me: "time2play". Yes as its expected mostly more skilled and experienced guy wins the more unskilled and uxperienced guy. I have 3,3k in this game. I play this game for more than 2 years comeptitively. I have been playing Nations Cup as well, participated so many cups that were in this game, played so many matches. Do you still think I cheat? Look at my screenshots at least ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/matth1/screenshots/?appid=320 ). You can see I'm not the noobie in this game. I have more than 60 games on my account.. Do you still think that I cheat?? Maybe someone should learn admins how to spot cheaters or so.. For example I can give you two of few reports I have made some days ago as a hint to the future.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s537/sh/773bad22-5219-40d2-b883-998cf30acf4b/36d998929fd22f1599027c3609346b01
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s537/sh/f28480e6-5de7-4518-a514-7700c52ebd39/042662aa1a6b890c317193f04d5f19e8

Rafael wrote:

This is ridiculous, he is not aimbotting. I know the guy and he is professional dmer. Also the spectator mode lags i once banned Devastated accidentally because it will lag behind.

I was not lagging nor was the spec mode, he was shooting out of reach, shots that I saw fly away, yet still hit him.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends

It would prolly help to get Eas to review the demo,
    I think he's the only one that would be able to visually tell one way or the other.
    I did review the demo, but am not a pro when it comes to aimbots.
    The shots were fired off off course and if miracles is correct in that there was no lag, it could possibly be an aimbot..
    But it's too iffy to tell one way or the other.
    We need the pros opinion.

If you're not aimbotting btw, getting banned for aimbot is prolly the biggest complement you can get, so don't get too pissed O0
    sniper santa misslelauncher

MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

Rafael wrote:

This is ridiculous, he is not aimbotting. I know the guy and he is professional dmer. Also the spectator mode lags i once banned Devastated accidentally because it will lag behind.

I was not lagging nor was the spec mode, he was shooting out of reach, shots that I saw fly away, yet still hit him.

Lagged or not i can bet my career that this guy is not cheating.

420alex wrote:

I think he's the only one that would be able to visually tell one way or the other.
    The shots were fired off off course and if miracles is correct in that there was no lag, it could possibly be an aimbot..

If you're not aimbotting btw, getting banned for aimbot is prolly the biggest complement you can get, so don't get too pissed O0

I am not a pro dmer so i wouldnt be the best to say if he is or isnt he killed me a lot with a lot of unreal shots. I watched the demo the first shot was lag and the 2nd off the hitbox. sometime it seemed he hovered over players he already look at to check if it was me. i am pretty sure i seen candybar killing yesterday so i find it strange that he became pro over night. As alex said i think East would be the best person to View the demo and make the call. Also some root admins input would be good.

As for Slovak gratz if ur not aimbotting and your a pro at this game that came out 11 years ago! ;D

420alex wrote:

Didn't eas get thrown back into stasis? I feel like he pops on for like a week proclaiming he's gonna save the server, then stops giving a shit leaving the server a busted mess needing someone else to fix it.

Charging headfirst into a whole lotta dakka.

VigorousSnow wrote:

420alex wrote:

Didn't eas get thrown back into stasis? I feel like he pops on for like a week proclaiming he's gonna save the server, then stops giving a shit leaving the server a busted mess needing someone else to fix it.

As far as I know, eas is in hiding. But I made that as a general message if anyone can get ahold of him... I don't want him to touch anything on the server, just review the demo as a pro dmer and tell us if it's aimbot
    sniper santa misslelauncher

This is definitely not aimbot, there isn't even a close point in the entire demo that would make a person think aimbot, this is pure skill. For all of you who don't know even after he's shown proof he is very good at dm, some of you may know him as Matu. But the moral is this is not aimbot by a long shot. Don't ban people for a hack that you don't know how it works, denied and ban lifted.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest