Perm Banned Candy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Perm Banned Candy

Your Steam ID:# 63 "PayD.Candy" [U:1:68205240]

Your in-game Name: Was Teh Noob (known as Candy)

Why you got banned: Reason : Idiot

Other Information you think we should know:

As usual this particular Root Dmer pops in here and there. As usual we kill him back but this time i guess he got butthurt because i said things like "Aimbot, Get Rekt Kid, and Jew" things that the players might know I say if they know me.

Tip : Please don't ban other players that keep getting killed by a "Pro DMer" for saying things like this or get mad and upset and call you out because they're just trying to play a game and try to not die by others. Please don't let words get to your feelings and take them out on someone by a permanent ban. Control yourself.
    [img width=300 height=300]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Angry-Meme-Gif-Expresses-His-Feelings.gif[/img][size=8pt][12:34 AM] [???] Vegeta :  i have big plans for u candy[/size]
  • Re: Perm Banned Candy

Candybar244 wrote:

Tip : Please don't ban other players that keep getting killed by a "Pro DMer" for saying things like this or get mad and upset and call you out because they're just trying to play a game and try to not die by others. Please don't let words get to your feelings and take them out on someone by a permanent ban. Control yourself.

Pro DMer Wut.

On a real note can we have this looked at, seems like not enough detail to know why he got banned.