Meth's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Meth's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Meth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6026261

Time played: ~3k ingame, 272 on server

Skype(Optional): Yes! I'm on 24/7

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yup.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've been cop before on other servers and I find it fun to ruin the rebel plans : )))))

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff and jail at 1800 crime, can use /kickdoor at 4k, do not rdm rebels unless engaged, if a fellow cop asks you to stop killing them, stop.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Provide entertainment for the rebels :~~~~~~~), but seriously in my opinion it provides an interesting dynamic to rebels which is very important and makes the game more fun and engaging. Because cops can help or deter you in success. (I know I like to struggle with cops - it's part of the game).

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Probably ignore it because I don't like to be aggressive, but if I was in a certain mood I'd engage them. And stop when they stop.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? EST, ~3:30pm-~12am on weekdays. Almost all hours on weekends

How will you benefit the server?: I'm a chill cop. And I want to be the cop I wish was on when I'm rebel and there are no cops on. Don't want there to be rebels without cops

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Nope.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Teach them the basics of rp, and direct them to to /motd if they need further help.

Anything else you would like to add?: FUCK U GIVE ME COP
    --End Application--